c 59-60

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 59 Warehouse

Lian Tiancheng's speed was not very fast. Seeing that the zombies were approaching, Lian Tiancheng stepped on the accelerator to speed up and rushed forward. At the same time, Dong Yongyan and Lu Xuan threw four grenades back, and they quickly got back in the car and ran away. .

A huge explosion sounded behind him, and the heat wave generated by the explosion shook the car that had already run out. At the same time, the explosion sound also attracted the attention of more zombies. The few people didn't care about that, as long as the speed of the car increased, the distance passed Zombies far away will not be able to catch up for a while.

Lian Tiancheng made another sharp turn and drove back to the commercial street. The smoke from the explosion dissipated, and the ground and surroundings were covered with broken limbs, and the ground was also bombed with potholes.

There are still a few surviving zombies, most of which are incomplete and can only crawl on the ground. No bullets or time were wasted to deal with them. They bypassed the bombed road and drove towards the square of the shopping mall, repeating the trick again .

The huge explosion attracted the attention of not only the zombies, but also the survivors. They probably thought that the army was coming, and some survivors bravely called for help upstairs.

Whether Lu Huai and the others can guarantee the safety of their own people is not certain, and naturally they have no spare energy to save other people. They parked the car at the entrance of the mall, and they looked in through the glass door.

With just one glance, Lu Huai gave up the plan to search the building. There were nearly a hundred zombies inside, most of them were employees of the shopping mall. At this time, those who were attracted by the explosion gathered on the other side.

Lian Tiancheng swallowed, "Boss, what should we do?"

Lu Huai said, "Find the stairs, let's go upstairs to the warehouse and try."

Taking advantage of the group of zombies still watching the other side, they quickly opened the door and entered the mall. There will be elevators and stairwells near the entrance of the mall. Lu Xuan has sharp eyes and glanced at the elevator on the right.

Several people ran over together, and a few zombies seemed to have heard the sound and turned their heads to look over. This is a special elevator room, and the stairs are opposite to the elevator.

A few people were very fast, striding up the stairs, a few zombies who wanted to follow lost their target, and continued to wander aimlessly.

Before coming here, Lu Huai checked the information of this mall on the Internet. The public area of ​​the mall has a total of nine floors, the basement floor is a supermarket, and the first floor is cosmetics, jewelry and other things.

Their goal is the outdoor sports area on the fifth floor, but thinking about the situation on the first floor, it is estimated that the fifth floor is not much different, so they can only go up to see if there are these things in the warehouse. If not, there is no need to force them. With the knife given by Shen Yunting, they don't need baseball bats so much, and they can also find clothes again. It's just that it's a waste of such effort to come here. It's a loss if they don't get more. Several people climbed all the way to the ninth floor. Dong Yongyan tried to control the door lock with his supernatural power as Shen Yunting said. Sure enough, the door lock was deformed and broken under his control. They were all overjoyed. They went in and opened it twice. A warehouse, found to be cosmetics. Lu Xuan guessed: "Could things be arranged according to the floor of the public area?" Lu Huai chose a few sets of men's clothes and packed them into cardboard boxes for Lu Xuan to hold, and was going to take them back to Shen Yunting. Find other things and pack them into the space together. Lu Xuan walked in the middle with a cardboard box in his arms. There were few people in the warehouse, so it shouldn't be very dangerous. Several people went to the 13th floor according to their guess. Dong Yongyan opened a warehouse, and several people walked in. It was indeed outdoor clothing. Their luck was very good. This is a famous outdoor clothing brand abroad. Several people scattered and chose some. Suitable men's clothes were piled up to the door, where Lu Huai spread a large plastic sheet. Suddenly there was the sound of an iron door opening in the quiet corridor. Everyone stopped and raised the guns hanging around their necks together. Lu Huai walked lightly to the door and looked out to the sound. A young woman was hiding in a warehouse Behind the iron gate, look this way carefully. His eyes lit up when he saw Lu Huai, but seeing him wearing civilian clothes but holding a gun, he felt a little uncertain and scared, and asked in a low voice, "Are you soldiers?" Lu Huai didn't answer her question, and asked, "Just Are you here by yourself?" The woman bit her lip and hesitated, she heard some meaning from this answer, these people should not be soldiers, the Federation prohibits guns, and she was very afraid that these people were bad people.