c 153-154

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 153 Transaction

Li Xing on the side laughed lightly, "Xiao Yun, Lu Huai is right, you can discuss your private matters another day, today you are here to discuss business matters, be sensible and don't cause trouble for Lu Huai."

Lu Huai looked over coldly , Li Xing still had a smile on his face, the Li family was shameless and wanted to tie Li Yun and Lu Huai together.

Feng Wenxuan pushed the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, and seemed to be amused by his words, "Leader Li is right, if Miss Li needs help from our boss, you can make an appointment with me another day. Without

waiting for Li Xing and Li Yun to speak, he said to Lu Huai first: "Boss, someone went upstairs at the back door just now. I saw Ming Chengyu followed him up. It should be Young Master Shen. Hurry up and go upstairs." Come on, don't make Young Master Shen wait too long."

Lu Huai said to Zhou Mu who had finished asking and walked in: "Zhou Mu, you are here to entertain guests with Wenxuan, I will go up to find Yunting."

Zhou Mu scanned the room Lu Huai focused on Li Xing and Li Yun, and said with a smile, "Boss, go up first. The Wolf King and I are here to accompany Mr. Feng."

Lu Huai nodded at the two of them, turned and went upstairs.

Li Xing and Li Yun both frowned and looked at his back. Feng Wenxuan didn't mention the military department was waiting, but only Shen Yunting, and even Lu Huai.

Before the Li family didn't take Shen Yunting seriously, they only heard that Lu Huai had brought a man back from other places. The Li family checked Shen Yunting's basic information at first, so they didn't bother to pay attention to him.

How could a family like the Lu family allow Lu Huai to marry a man? He is still powerless. Li Xing is also a man and woman, but he never thought of marrying a man.

They all thought that Lu Huai just brought back a plaything. It's normal for a man to have fun, but after all, there must be a decent wife in the family.

Li Yun didn't expect to be a couple with Lu Huai for the rest of her life. She and the Li family wanted to tie the two families tightly together. It would be best if she could win over Lu Huai's heart, and let him raise a few lovers for fun. It's not a big deal, as long as the wife's position is stable and she can give birth to the eldest grandson of the Lu family.

But Feng Wenxuan's attitude told them that things might be different from what they imagined. Li Xing and Li Yun looked at each other and sat down first.

When Lu Huai went up to the second floor, he heard Lu Xuan talking with Xie Sui and Adjutant Ding. Adjutant Ding was Lu Hongjun's adjutant and was very close to them. Several fighters were sitting on the sofa on the other side. These fighters were all supernatural beings, and they were subordinates brought by the two.

Looking at Xie Sui's swollen face and bandaged hanging arm, Lu Huai frowned, "What's wrong with your hand?"

Seeing him coming up, everyone in the military department got up, and Adjutant Ding also got up, Pressed by Lu Xuan, "My family, why are you so polite."