c 27-28

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 27 Strange

After three days like this, Shen Yunting had almost visited the surrounding scenic spots, and memorized all the Taoist classics. He asked the orange cat what to eat, and he remembered that the cats here eat cat food, although the orange cat is a spirit beast , but since it wants to find a shit shoveler for itself, maybe it also likes to eat cat food.

The orange cat was originally a house cat, but it became a spirit beast when it got a chance. It had eaten everything from cat food, canned food, leftovers and so on. With a cultivation base, he can eat more things, even some heavy spicy dishes like boiled fish, of course, with his current cultivation base, he can only eat less to try something new.

After learning about it, Shen Yunting bought a lot of cat food, canned food, freeze-dried food, various cat snacks, cat supplies and cat toys for it on the Internet. At that time, it can choose what it wants to eat, and the orange cat's eyes are shining.

At the same time, the remaining three game studios have finally completed their tasks. Shen Yunting is going to Shashi next step. He repeats his tricks and gives them the address of the homestay in Shashi, and the address of the things he bought for Orange Cat. A small villa, no matter how many things you buy, you are not afraid. Throwing the orange cat into the space and handing it over to Yinyue for training, he got on the plane to Shashi by himself.

After arriving in Shashi, Shen Yunting still repeated the itinerary of shopping, eating delicious food, and playing. The only thing that changed was that he finally started to learn weapon refining and formations. There are not many refining materials in the space, only the previous space ring, and most of them are high-level refining materials, most of which he doesn't need, and he doesn't want to waste it when he is so poor.

Shen Yunting contacted an intermediary to buy some iron plates and steel plates, and prepared to use them by himself. Although they are all ordinary materials, they can be used for practice.

The days were spent leisurely, three days passed in a blink of an eye, and Shen Yunting had received all the things he bought.

The orange cat has followed Shen Yunting since then, and has nothing to do. He just spreads out on the sofa every day, eats snacks and watches TV, occasionally looks at beauties, goes to the space to play with Yinyue, and drinks a little diluted spiritual water every day , Don't mention how comfortable the small life is.

The dissatisfaction of being forced into a contract before has long been forgotten, and he even thought that if he was always so happy, it would be possible to sign a permanent contract.

Before Shen Yunting went home, he packed a lot of flavored shrimps. This is a delicacy he found in Shashi. He, Yinyue and Orange Cat love it very much.

After buying for many days in a row, he walked towards the parking place with his things, and was planning to continue to order takeaways from this restaurant after returning home, when his complexion suddenly changed, he quickened his pace and walked towards the newly rented galloping horse, also carrying a large car behind him. The waiter Bao Xiaobao was a little puzzled, so he quickened his pace and followed him. The two put the takeaway into the car. Shen Yunting frowned and thanked the waiter, then quickly got into the car and locked the door.

The waiter stood outside the car for a while, then turned and left.

It was too late to put the things into the storage talisman, Shen Yunting closed his eyes and used his soul power to check his physical strength carefully. He seemed to feel that there was a difference in physical strength and spiritual strength just now, but it was too subtle, and he couldn't detect what the problem was at the moment.

Soul power turned twice in physical strength, but Shen Yunting didn't find out what was wrong, so he could only drive home first.

After packing up the things and returning to the villa, Shen Yunting didn't enter the space, nor did he set up the spirit gathering array, he just sat down on the bed and began to practice, which made the orange cat who came over to catch his spiritual energy puzzled for a while, but he didn't dare to disturb Shen Yunting, and obediently went back to the living room Watch its TV series.

After cultivating for nearly three hours, suddenly there was a strange movement in the body again, Shen Yunting's soul power quickly probed there, and finally caught the strange feeling.

"Demon energy!" Shen Yunting opened his tightly closed eyes, and a trace of magic energy was expelled from his body by him and dissipated in the air.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes