c 139-140

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 139 Shopping

This is Shen Yunting's name. When Ming Chengyu asked him, he casually mentioned a grocery store. Ming Chengyu tactfully guided him: "Don't we still sell high-quality goods?

" A grocery store."

Ming Chengyu choked up for a moment, but he didn't dare to say anything, so the store had such a down-to-earth name.

It was rare for Shen Yunting to come out, and he didn't plan to go back so soon. He was afraid that taking the wolf around would cause panic, so he asked the female wolf to wait for him in the shop. The female wolf was very obedient, and went upstairs to wait for him.

Ming Chengyu heard that he was going to go shopping, so he quickly called the other shop assistants and asked someone to come to the shop, and he followed Shen Yunting to guide him.

Of course he and Ming Qingbo are not the only two people in such a big store. He found two clerks, a man and a woman. When she was on a mission with Xueyang, she was bitten by a zombie, and she was left with an old lady and her younger brother's daughter.

The man is a disabled team member called Fan Qizheng. He brought a wife with disabled legs in a car accident and a five-year-old son. He encountered a mutant beast on a mission. He was blind in one eye and lame in one leg, but he was just walking. A little lame, works fine.

Both of them have heavy family burdens. Their stores are not as demanding as the stores before the end of the world. There are sofas and chairs in the store, and you can just sit there and play when you have nothing to do.

The work was not tiring, and the shop gave them high treatment, so Zhou Mu recommended these two people. After the interview, Ming Chengyu thought it was okay, so he stayed.

Shen Yunting listened to his introduction while shopping. After Ming Chengyu introduced the staff, he introduced the store, "These shops near our store are all Xueyang's stores. Xueyang mainly sells some groceries now, but except for a restaurant, they don't sell food. and medicines. The restaurant sells some stir-fry and the like, and the chefs in our cafeteria who have nothing to do take turns to sit on shifts, and the business is okay."

Xue Yang has not stopped recruiting chefs, mainly because the labor in this area is really cheap, Feng Wen Xuan simply recruited chefs of all kinds of cuisines, on the one hand to please the proprietress, and on the other hand to give benefits to the team members.

After being recruited, they also make the best use of them. Some of them are free to work for small restaurants, and some go to help the contracted beasts cook. Now the white wolves hunt and bring back their prey, and there are chefs to prepare them. eat.

Another advantage of this is that from now on, Xueyang's cafeteria can get bone soup every day. They dare not steal the meat of contracted animals, but it doesn't matter if they stew a soup or stew a dish.

Even if you can't eat meat, it's different to have the taste of meat and meat oil. The members are happy every day.

"Next to Xueyang is the shop of the Secret Service Department, and then there is Xuanmen's. They sell similar things to Xueyang, but they also sell some things like talismans and medicines. They don't sell many, and they are expensive. "