c 73-74

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter Seventy-Three Misfortune

Almost nothing came out of the Luo Xingpan, but he had a bad feeling in his heart. He turned his head and called out to Lu Huai, who came over and pinched the orange cat's ears. "What?"

Orange Cat: "..."

Orange Cat: "Meow Meow!" This is his first move!

Shen Yunting rubbed the cat's head amusedly, "Understood." The

orange cat curled its lips, and it also realized that Shen Yunting's neutering was to tease it, but it is absolutely true that Shen Yunting is jealous! In order not to let him wear small shoes, it can only be more careful, alas, it is not easy for a working cat to make a living.

"The orange cat feels uneasy. It is a spirit beast, and its senses are much more sensitive than ordinary people. Let's move to another place."

Lu Huai froze for a moment, nodded without hesitation and said, "Okay." Then he shouted to the other side: "I'm not here tonight. Pack up your things and get in the car right away. Let's change places."

Although everyone was puzzled, they didn't ask any more questions. They quickly packed up and got into the car. These people are not relatives and friends who trust Lu Huai and Shen Yunting very much. It is a well-trained army, orders and prohibitions, and never talk too much. Even Shen Yunting felt that being with this group of people was very comfortable.

After walking for a while, the orange cat was still uneasy, but he couldn't say anything wrong, and meowed anxiously, Shen Yunting hugged it and comforted him, "It's okay, you've done a good job, I'll do the rest "The

orange cat looked up at him for a while, then rubbed its head against Shen Yunting's chin, "Meow~" Well~

Lu Huai also rubbed the orange cat's head, "Yes, Xiaoju has made a contribution today , I'll give you an extra meal at night." The

orange cat meowed, and looked at Shen Yunting, this time he was the one who made the first move again!

Shen Yunting twitched the corner of his mouth, "Well, add another crab." The orange cat meowed happily, and the gentleness of the owner was almost fatal!

The two studied the map. There is a villa area nearby, which belongs to the suburbs. It is quite far from the urban area, and it is newly built. There should not be many people. It is getting dark now, and it is very dangerous for them to continue walking. .

It's better to go to this villa area. Except for the earthquake, it is easier to deal with any danger than in the open space. Even if it is an earthquake, this kind of villa doesn't like to collapse, and it can handle it if it does collapse.

After discussing it, he told the driver Dong Yongyan to change the lane, and the cars behind him lined up to keep up. When we arrived at the villa area, it was really deserted here, only some bloodstains on the window of the security booth, and no zombies or corpses were seen in other places.

Everyone didn't plan to go in, they just wanted to choose two houses near the entrance, and the car drove past, but the co-pilots saw two cars parked in the yard of a villa through the hollowed-out iron gate. , the car had a lot of scratches and black blood and flesh, it looked like a car that had been out after the end of the world.