c 55-56

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 55 Going out

Shen Yunting went to the underground garage to drive his own off-road car. He was going to the nearby gas station first. The roar of the car attracted zombies to gather, and Shen Yunting directly ran into it.

There are not many vehicles on the road, those who can drive have all run away, and most of the rest have directly turned into zombies. The right turn lane is almost completely vacated. Occasionally, when a vehicle blocks the road, Shen Yunting takes a picture of the car. The Armor Talisman and the Protection Talisman slammed on the accelerator and crashed directly between the two cars.

Shen Yunting was followed by a large group of zombies. The zombies were not fast, and they couldn't catch up with an adult with normal physical strength, let alone a car, and they were quickly thrown away.

From time to time, there are new zombies joining the roadside, but Shen Yunting is lost without chasing too far. Hearing the sound of driving, people on both sides of the road are lying on the windows and shouting for help. , driving straight to the gas station.

At the gas station, a few attacking talismans were used to deal with the zombies that approached. Shen Yunting found the entrance to the basement. There were four large underground oil tanks in this gas station. The same bucket was also filled with gas and drove to the next location.

He came to the gas station first because the fare was so expensive, and the orange cat hadn't come back yet, so he ordered to get some fuel first, but he didn't plan to go again, it was too troublesome, so let's wait for the orange cat to come back from work.

The next destination was the building materials market. He had planned the route before, and drove all the way there. Whenever he encountered someone blocking the road, he would stick to the talisman and ram him. He was very arrogant.

The location of the building materials market is a bit remote, and Shen Yunting took half an hour to get there. There are not many zombies inside, and most of them are store employees.

Shen Yunting was throwing talismans while collecting things, he could draw again when the talismans were gone, he didn't have much spiritual power on the first level of Qi training, so he still kept them as spares, Shen Yunting moved a few shops, and found a furniture mall not far away, so he didn't bother to go home again The store closed it and went directly into the mall.

There were a lot more zombies inside than outside, and when they saw Shen Yunting, they jumped up excitedly. Today, the skin of the zombies has rotted a lot, emitting an unpleasant smell, and yellow-brown saliva is flowing from the mouth.

Shen Yunting disliked it so much that he activated the protective formation on his body, a thin layer of aura rose around him, and at the same time threw the two Thunder Fire Talismans forward.

The protective array on his body can be automatically activated when he encounters danger. He activates it in advance not because he is afraid of being attacked, but because he is afraid that the zombies will be crushed by the bombed flesh.

The Thunder Fire Talisman exploded among the small group of zombies, and countless limbs and pieces of flesh sprayed all around, sticky and bloody sticking to the wall, then slipped to the corner of the wall, part of it hit his aura shield, and was bounced off the ground.