c 83-84

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 83 The Benefactor

After walking a short distance, the middle-aged woman ran up to the two of them, stopped in front of them, pointed at Ming Chengyu and scolded: "You little bastard who doesn't know what to do, I want to marry Qingqing to the village chief's son, don't you want to marry me?" Forget it, young master Shen's looks and style, should he be regarded as such a money-losing product? With such a chance, you have messed up. Did you just follow your old lady? There is something wrong with her brain. "

Hearing her mention of her dead mother, Ming Chengyu suddenly turned cold, and said gloomily, "What did you say?" The

woman felt a little guilty because of his gloomy look, and insisted, "Am I wrong? Who I don't know that your damn old lady is mentally ill, your sister is also mentally ill, maybe you are also mentally ill! It's inherited from your family!"

Ming Chengyu kicked her on the stomach and kicked her far away. Two days after awakening the supernatural ability, the body also strengthened accordingly. No one in the family knew about it. He wanted to find an opportunity to take Qingqing out of here, but he didn't expect that this damned stinky woman would take advantage of him to go out to find food for Qingqing. Sell ​​Qingqing.

"Oh, ouch, I killed someone, this little bastard is going to kill someone, come quickly!" The woman lay on the ground and cried, clutching her stomach.

Shen Yunting saw this scene as soon as he came here. The weather is very good today, and he wants to bask in the sun.

Lu Xuan and Lian Tiancheng followed behind him. Lu Huai had told him that he must protect Shen Yunting, although both Lu Huai and Lu Xuan who knew something suspected that Shen Yunting could beat them both alone.

After last night, Lu Huai even suspected that the orange cat could beat the two of them alone, but the protection still needs to be protected.

The orange cat on the shoulder stretched its head and looked over there, writing the words "Look at the excitement" all over its body, and Shen Yunting also stopped at the same spot to watch the excitement.

I just saw the pitiful baby face just now, pointing at the woman and spitting out beautiful federal words, cynicism and sarcasm without any seriousness.

Ming Qingbo tugged at Ming Chengyu's sleeve, Ming Chengyu patted her hand to comfort her not to be afraid, pointed at the woman who was about to be kicked so hard by him that she was about to lose her breath, and continued to spray. Ming Qingbo tugged at his sleeve again, and whispered: "Brother, back."

Ming Chengyu turned his head in doubt, and saw Shen Yunting and the three of them looking at them from behind. He was taken aback for a moment, and in an instant he turned into that poor little man again. Seeing Shen Yunting hesitated to speak, he finally only called out pitifully: "Brother Yunting! ."

Lu Xuan: "..." This fucking talent is also a talent.

Shen Yunting responded with a good temper: "Yes."

Ming Qingbo didn't dare to look at them carefully before, but now that her brother was by her side, she dared to look up at them secretly. When she saw Shen Yunting, she was taken aback for a moment, and shyly looked away. Then Lian Tiancheng, who stopped behind him, didn't move, and looked at him hesitantly for a while.