c 159-160

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 159

After a while, he led monk Lingyuan and a middle-aged monk in. When monk Lingyuan came in, he clasped his palms together and bowed to Shen Yunting, and then walked forward with a smile: "Amitabha, a group of people from the Taoist sect, just I'm a monk, so fellow Taoists let me in first."

Shen Yunting got up and saluted, "Master, please sit down." Ming Chengyu took the opportunity to sneak to his place, and he wanted to follow Shen Yunting to see more spiritual herbs, although it was short You can't tell the difference in time, but Shen Yunting said that only low-quality ones are exchanged here, and the Xuanmen and the Secret Service Department should not come to fool Xueyang, the gain outweighs the loss.

Monk Lingyuan sat where Yun Yisui was just now, reached out to take the backpack handed over by the middle-aged monk, opened it and took out four boxes, including two jade boxes and two wooden boxes, which were placed on the table. "There are still many fellow Taoists waiting in the back, and the old man will not be beating around the bush with Master Shen anymore. Let's see, how many beast-controlling talismans can these few things be exchanged for?"

Shen Yunting first opened two wooden boxes, and inside were A piece of ore and a piece of wood, "tungsten iron essence, century-old bright heart wood, the master spent a lot of money, but it's a pity that this bright heart wood has lost its vitality and can only be made into small objects."

The great monk stroked his beard and nodded with a smile, "Benefactor Shen is very knowledgeable. This Mingxinmu Temple was broken when it was obtained, otherwise it would not be a mere hundred-year-old tree. It's a pity that it can't be planted, but it can be made into a magic weapon. Ning Xin Jing Qi is a good treasure to assist in cultivation."

Shen Yunting slightly nodded, this thing is of no use to him and Lu Huai, he is re-cultivated by seizing the house, a half-celestial soul, Ming Xinmu wants him to calm his mind and calm his mind , and it will be several tens of thousands of years longer.

Lu Huai is the blood of the divine beast, and the cultivation of the divine beast is all about blood and luck. Bloodline determines talent, and luck can be used to obtain the treasures of heaven and earth, so there is no need to cultivate one's mind, as long as there are no bad people's schemes, there is no need to be afraid of going crazy.

If someone plots against it, the century-old Ming Xinmu will be useless. However, Shen Yunting thought of Lu Xuan and Zhou Mu. When he checked their aptitude that day, he found a trace of demon energy in their bodies, which he easily absorbed.

This is a normal thing. In this world, spiritual energy and demonic energy intermingle. The spiritual roots of supernatural beings are inspired by spiritual energy. They are regarded as the sect of cultivating immortals and can only absorb spiritual energy. However, after being in the environment of demonic energy for a long time, it is naturally impossible not to be contaminated.

The evil energy is violent and evil, it's okay if it's less, but if it's too much, it may cause the mentally weak to go mad. Shen Yunting didn't remind Monk Lingyuan. It's intentional, it's a good intention, he doesn't need it, so he can keep it for Lu Xuan and the others.