c 195-196

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 195

    In the early morning of the next day, Xuanmen really delivered pastries, such as Poria cocos cake, silver silk tofu roll, egg yolk cake, red bean cake, exquisite and delicious, and several large food boxes were placed.

    Xue Yang also prepared candies and snacks early, even if few people can come to pay New Year's greetings now, it should be prepared to be lively. Give it to the children in your own yard, and you can be a little more angry and youthful.

    Shen Yunting picked up a box of his favorite pastries and put them in the space, and brought two more boxes to the Lu family along with Lu Huai and Lu Xuan.

    The Lu family had already prepared breakfast, and the whole family was eagerly waiting for the children to go back.

    Shen Yunting got out of the car with the orange cat in his arms, followed by Lu Huai, followed by Lu Xuan with a husky and two food boxes.

    As soon as Grandma Lu heard the sound, she came out to meet her, and happily grabbed Shen Yunting and walked in. Lu Xuan yelled weakly from behind, "Grandma..."

    Grandma Lu glanced back at him, as if she had just realized it, she patted Lu Huai next to her, and said angrily, "You brother Why do you always bully Lu Xuan, go and help him carry a box." Lu Xuan said

    sincerely: "Grandma, you are a bit fake." Leaving aside these two boxes, there is nothing he can't lift as a superhuman. In the past, Lu Huai was fierce to him, but no one cares about him!

    Grandma Lu covered her mouth and laughed, and the whole family who came out couldn't help laughing. After all, Lu Hongguang really cared about his son. He didn't feel it before. He would think so much when he didn't see Lu Xuan for a few days after the end of the world. He was always afraid that he would encounter some danger.

    Stepping forward to take a food box, Lu Hongguang patted Lu Xuan's body which had strengthened again, and said with a gratified smile, "Lu Huai and Yun Ting have raised you well, and you seem to have grown up a bit."

    Lu Xuan drummed He raised his face and wanted to refute, he can support himself! But remembering that he usually ate and drank at Shen Yunting's place, and even got the chicks and ducks in the farm from his sister-in-law, he swallowed his words silently, as if he had no confidence.

    The breakfast was not too extravagant. Soy milk fried dough sticks, porridge buns and side dishes are all common breakfast styles in the north. With the addition of the pastries brought by Lu Huai and the others, the family enjoyed it very much.

    After eating, Lu Huai and Shen Yunting started to take out things from the space. When they go home during the Chinese New Year, of course they will not only bring two boxes of pastries.

    In addition to the routine food and drink, there are also clothes, jewelry, cosmetics and daily necessities that Lu Huai selected from the Xueyang warehouse, and they are packed in the living room.

    Firecrackers were set off at noon, and all the good dishes were put on the table. Everyone sat around the table. Grandpa Lu picked up the wine glass with a smile and was about to say a few words. Marshal Mu is here."