c 119-120

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 119 Formation

Lu Huai cleaned up the table first, put all the dishes and chopsticks into the dishwasher, washed his hands before leaning over to look at the orange cat that was still rubbing against Shen Yunting, "What's wrong?"

Shen Yunting turned the orange cat over and let He looked at the cat face with a silly smile that looked a bit weird, "I'm promoted, I'm so happy."

Lu Huai laughed, and also reached out to poke the orange cat's chubby cheek, "Congratulations, we are big orange."

"Meow~" The

orange cat woke up from the practice, and Shen Yunting was finally able to start arranging the formation.

He first took out the array plate of the spirit-gathering array, and there were a total of arrays he wanted to arrange, which were the spirit-gathering array, the protective array, the phantom array, and the killing array.

These formations will cover the entire manor, requiring a huge spiritual support, so first arrange the spirit gathering formation as the foundation.

Drive the formation plate into the ground according to the pre-calculated position, and drive the jade formation talismans engraved with formation patterns into the ground one by one in the order of the formation. With the hand gesture, as his gestures changed, thin columns of spiritual energy around the manor shot towards his direction and merged together in the sky above his head.

After the last hand formula fell, the 108 pillars of spiritual energy suddenly expanded, and the surrounding spiritual energy rushed here frantically, and it lasted for nearly an hour before it stabilized.

Lu Huai took a deep breath. He could vaguely feel that the energy around him increased, the speed of the supernatural powers in his body became faster, and even the air was fresher and more comfortable.

Shen Yunting didn't stop, he continued to take out the array plate of the protective array. Except for the killing formation, the arrangement of the other formations is not too complicated. After the remaining three formations are arranged, it is already two hours later.

The farm next to it has been completed, and Shen Yunting fixed the protective array and the barrier array there, fed himself a Rejuvenation Pill, and then spread it on the swing in the yard, feeling his body being hollowed out...

It was already cold in the capital at this time, Lu Huai was afraid that he would catch cold in the yard, so he bent over and picked up Shen Yunting and walked into the house, Shen Yunting didn't resist, he really didn't want to move. "I'm hungry, I want to eat spicy crayfish."

Lu Huai gently put him on the bed in the sun room, bowed his head and kissed the corner of his mouth. "Do you still have crayfish?"

"Yes." Shen Yunting lay there lazily at his mercy, "Go and get a basin."

Lu Huai obediently went to the kitchen and brought a large basin, and Shen Yunting stretched out his hand in the basin. There is a pot full of crayfish in it.

Lu Huai didn't want to leave him at this time, so he put the crayfish at the gate of the manor, called the chef to pick them up, and went back to the sunshine room to sleep with Shen Yunting in his arms.