c 147-148

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 147 Pricing

Yi Xueming scratched his head, "It seems to be the same. Even my monkey can eat so much, and now there is no fruit. It only eats meat. Every time I come back from hunting, I can't grab a few pieces of meat."

Lian Tiancheng said: "I don't know. If you can't get your prey outside in winter, you won't be able to keep them." In terms of food, the big tigers in his family are even more deadly.

"Don't worry." Lu Huai said, "I haven't heard of Siberian tigers starving to death in the winter in the Northeast, let alone in the capital. Now the animals' ability to survive is stronger than before, and there are more wild animals, enough for them to eat."

Zhou Mu thought about it . After a while, he said: "If you want to

motivate them, you can make an assessment list and comprehensively evaluate the list from all aspects. In the future, those who have benefits will be given priority to those on the list." Thumbs up to show agreement.

Everyone discussed for a while, and felt that this method was good. Lu Huai didn't want to get involved in too detailed things, "Then you decide on the specific regulations, is there anything else?"

Feng Wenxuan finally finished eating the chicken wings, raised his hand and said: " Is there any other way?" There is one thing, Xuanmen and the Secret Service Department are inquiring about the contracted beast intentionally or unintentionally, I have been fooled for the time being, but this foolishness will not last long."

Lu Huai looked at Shen Yunting, Shen Yunting said: "Wait for Lu Huai to break through It will be sold in my store in the near future. You can let the wind out. The credit points are sold in a limited amount and used to give to other teams. You can calculate how many you need. The main thing is to barter. Lu Huai decides what the military wants. I want spiritual materials from the Secret Service Department and Xuanmen."

Lu Huai said: "What about the price? Are you sure?"

Shen Yunting said: "I don't know the current price, how much do you think is appropriate? It can't be too cheap, otherwise Xuanmen I can't find any good stuff from the Secret Service."

Rubbing his chin and thinking for a while, Lu Huai said, "Now the cheapest bean dregs are 8.00 per catty, sweet potatoes are 10.00 per catty, and rice flour is 20.00 per catty. Even if the average person eats at a mixed cost, plus various expenses, it will cost five or six hundred points a month, our talismans can be charged between 10,000 points and 20,000 points, and a large team can get them out, but they can't buy a few."

Shen Yunting simply took the middle value, "That's 1W5, but can they afford hundreds of copies?"

Lu Huai said: "They can't afford it, but they have to sell it at a high price if they want to exchange for better ones. The team currently only has Bingshen and Huo Wolves can afford it, and I guess they can't buy ten copies in total, so we can release a limited number of ten copies."

"Mainly for the military department and the Xuanmen Secret Service Department, the price must be lowered for the military department, the official collection is all If the price is lower than the market price, we use it to exchange for arms, we have no shortage of credit points, we can basically be self-sufficient, and the rest can be exchanged for merit points." Zhou Mu looked at Lu Huai and said, "It's more than that? Other small teams can't afford it. , and because they seem to be the most bullied and most vulnerable to mutant beast attacks, then in desperation, they may choose to join the big team." Lu Huai smiled, "I have no intention of attacking small and medium-sized teams. The capable team can flourish, so that the pressure on the military can be relieved, more survivors can be rescued quickly, the base can be expanded, and maybe one day the order of the world can be restored." When he said this, everyone's faces were a little heavy , and some longing, they can be regarded as the group that is living well in this last days, but no matter how good they are, they are also heavy. The enemies they face every day are former compatriots, the living dead, and more human beings, struggling to survive in corners they don't know. They expect, but dare not think that the world can return to the way it was before. Lu Huai was also silent for a moment, and a pair of phoenix eyes gradually showed a sharpness, "But we can't harm the interests of Xueyang and Yunting for them, let alone let the outside world think we are easy to bully." "Yunting needs to get what he wants. Things, Xueyang needs to get the benefits it deserves, so that other forces will know that there is no free pie in the sky, and other supernatural beings from the outside world will also know where is the best choice." They have not stopped accepting strange things. The number of capable people in the team is increasing almost every day. Lu Huai believes that once this news is released, there will be a large increase. At that time, Xueyang will be the veritable number one team in the capital base.