c 223-224

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 223 Opening

    Shen Yunting also selected some women with average physical strength to work as shop assistants in the mall. There is not much administrative work now, and most of them are assigned to Xueyang's family members. Except for high-skilled talents, no matter what their education background and work experience are, they all have to do physical work.

    They may not be able to do other things. They can still cook, clean the house, and sell something. I can't earn much, but at least I can live decently.

    The theater building and the tea house have not been built yet, although they cannot be fully reproduced, Lu Huai still wants to build it into an ancient building. The hot pot restaurant has already opened, and without the courtyard house, Boss Xie was unwilling to leave the capital, but she handed over the recipe to Lu Huai and Shen Yunting.

    Shen Yunting didn't force it either. It's not so much that he likes these places and things, it's better to say that he missed the time with Lu Huai when the two of them had a long way to go.

    On the opening day of the Food City, there was a 50% discount, and many wealthy families brought their family members to try it out. Lu Xuan and Li Feng held a serving of grilled cold noodles and stewed noodles in their hands, and happily put them on the table to eat.

    There are all snack bars here, and there are no places like large tables and private rooms. A group of four occupied adjoining tables.

    Lu Xuan first ate a few mouthfuls of stewed stew, sighed in satisfaction, and said, "The last time I ate this was when I was shopping with my mother. I haven't eaten it for more than a year. I'm about to die of this taste."

    Shen Yunting has never eaten it before. This, looking at his appearance, took a piece from Lu Huai's bowl next to him and tasted it. "The taste is not bad. Why don't you tell me before you want to eat it, just let the chef cook it for you."

    Lu Xuan laughed a few times, and said with some embarrassment: "This food must be delicious and the ingredients must be sufficient. He lacks everything."

    In fact, it is not difficult for him to make a bowl of braised stew, but Lu Xuan is too embarrassed to ask the chef to make him only one bowl. Few people in the entire resident may be able to afford it.

    Although Lu Xuan is a second-generation official who can walk sideways in the capital, the children raised by the Lu family have never had the habit of being coquettish. Of the group of people they often eat together, only he and Feng Wenxuan are natives of the capital. Xuanbian never mentioned it.

    Sitting together with Lian Tiancheng and Dong Yongyan, the brothers and sisters of the Ming family heard them talking about stewing, and Ming Chengyu also answered: "This one is not sold much at the moment, it's just a taste, to make people from the capital happy. "The

    food city tried its best to collect snacks from all over the world. Most of the people here were drawn from the base in the capital, and some came from other adjacent bases. However, many of them left their hometowns and went out to work hard all over the country. , Travel trapped.