c 167-168

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 167 Waiting

    Yinyue thought for a moment and said: "Not in a short time, even if he awakens, he is still in his infancy, and his physique is relatively fragile, but when he becomes an adult, he will not be able to use it. The body of a divine beast is far superior to that of a monk, let alone a Space monsters that can walk in the turbulent flow of space, their defensive power will not be much weaker than innate gods and demons."

    Shen Yunting paused after washing his hair, and gritted his teeth: "That means I have worked hard to achieve great success, he Just eat, drink, and live until then?" Yinyue

    heard the gnashing of teeth in his voice, and after hesitating for a long time, she still replied: "Basically...almost."

    Shen Yunting: "..." Yinyue

    hurriedly added : "But if the beast doesn't work hard, it will mature very slowly, and its master can definitely catch up with it. And the beast has always been coveted by people, and it is often in danger..." It suddenly shut up at this point.

    Shen Yunting sneered, "Why don't you say it? He is coveted by others, what good can I get?" Yinyue said coyly, "I

    forgot it for a while." Shen Yunting and Lu Huai's being together will definitely not shorten Lu Huai's cultivation. If the materials are coveted and hunted down, it is estimated that the two will run together. After all, Shen Yunting was unlucky.

    Shen Yunting didn't say anything more, the matter was already like this, and he couldn't get back his previous aptitude, and it was useless for him to embarrass Yinyue, but he still felt a little unwilling occasionally.

    He only hoped that this road would be a truly broad road, as Yinyue and the exercises advocated, that he could cultivate to the peak, so that the years he wasted would not be in vain.

    When he came out of the shower, he found that Lu Huai hadn't slept yet, so he was waiting outside. Seeing that Shen Yunting came out intact, he was relieved.

    Shen Yunting was stunned for a moment, and then asked: "What are you doing here? You should get up early, right? It's common for monks to practice retreat, and there will be no danger. You don't have to stay here."

    Lu Huai said helplessly Smiling , "I know, I just can't help it."

    Shen Yunting frowned, and Lu Huai hurriedly raised his hand in surrender, "Don't be angry, it won't happen in the future."

    Shen Yunting shook his head, "I'm not angry, but I have to make things clear. If you are new to cultivation, you may not be able to change your mind, but you will get used to it later. You can keep it for a day in my retreat. What if it's a week, a month, or even a year? ?You stay here and don’t do business. It’s no good except wasting time and energy and disturbing my Dao heart.”

    “I guard you when you practice because your skills are dangerous. If you just practice normally, I won’t I will follow and wait."

    With a wry smile, Lu Huai responded seriously, "I know."