-PROLOGUE-

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(YN)(LN): Your Name & Last Name

Age: 20 yrs old

Height 5ft 9in

Hair Color Style: Dark Blonde Slick Hair

Eye Color: Brown

Stand's Name: Fulgore (Robotic Stand)

Abilities: Fulgore is a robotic stand spirit that can shoot laser beams out from its chest, takes very much time to recharge, has speed, immense strength, and summons neon blue blades out from his wrists. During in battle against an enemy stand, once he scans the movement and abilities fighting combat of another stand, he can impress/duplicates the abilities, movements and fighting combat the enemy stand can do, much better as well, but the time limit to mimic those abilities and combat is within 3-4 minutes tops.

 During in battle against an enemy stand, once he scans the movement and abilities fighting combat of another stand, he can impress/duplicates the abilities, movements and fighting combat the enemy stand can do, much better as well, but the time l...

-PROLOGUE-

Somewhere in Florida, the year is 2011, a young teenage girl name Jolyne Cujoh, 19 years old, who happens to be sent to jail, for being framed of a car accident she was involved, the car accident wasn't caused by her, it was by somebody else who she was with in that car. Either way, she was framed and sent to to jail, at court she's sentence to 15 years, and she isn't happy about it at all. She was sent to Green Dolphin Street Prison, AKA, The Aquarium in Port St. Lucie, Florida. During behind bars there, she ran up upon couple of enemies who happens to be stand users, and she is also stand user as well, thanks to the gift her mother sent, not only she has to deal with the enemies there, she's got backup, friends she's made, and this one specific friend she's met before meeting her mother....but there is one major problem going on as well, a huge threat is approaching to not only to Jolyne, but going after her mother as well, seeking for vengeance apparently...and to make things worst...he too is a stand user. So what happens next? Find out!!!