Chp.11 F.F. Part 1

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, (YN) is fighting off the stand that dragged him to the water, he notices the stand is fast, but not as fast as Fulgore, the stand enemy rushes to Fulgore, Fulgore vanished and quickly appears behind the stand and to use his neon blades to slice its back behind....but every slash he swings, the stand regenerates...

(YN): Damn it, it's gonna be tough to take this down, it's no use to mimic its abilities, don't think it doesn't even have any special ones, So it's only fare just to fight it off, Hope Jolyne and Ermes found the user.

Meanwhile, back with Jolyne and Ermes, the two started to feel suspicious with the three female prisoners, knowing one of them might be the enemy, but aren't sure at all...so what did Jolyne do? She emits Stone Free, and to strike a punch at the black hair inmate down...

Ermes: Woah! Jolyne, how did you know it was her??

Jolyne: To be honest, I have no idea if it was here, that's why...I'm going to knock all three of them!

As Jolyne was going to swing punches at them, suddenly, the blonde hair inmate stops Jolyne, grabbing her hand, and to glare her down...and yet, her eyes were pitch dark...

Blonde Hair Inmate: You bitch! Who the fuck you think you are?!

Purple Hair Inmate: Now my plans ruined, I wanted to kill you separately. I was gonna get in the water and tear you up in shreds!

Black Hair: But your little trick surprised me, I really didn't think you'd get out of that situation, but that thread power of yours is a pain in the ass.

Ermes: Wh-What the hell?! Don't tell me it's three of them?! It doesn't make sense! Who amongst them is the user?!

Stone Free: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!

Stone Free throws barrage punches to the blonde hair inmate, knocking her down...as she does,  Jolyne and Ermes notice the black hair and blonde hair inmates bodies began to dry up, and black goo started coming out from their mouths and eyes...and the purple inmate was standing only, and says...

Purple Inmate: Stand's are special powers, each user gets only one. The girls who were actually here from the very beginning were the ones with the black hair and blonde one! They decided to go near the tractor, so I kill them and took over their bodies and intellect. On the other hand, this body of mines is....the body I created from the scarps of flesh left over from the missing prisoners!

The purple inmate began to dry as well, as her body tones apart, and for the actual enemy stand appear out from it...

The black good that were coming out from the female inmates is part of the enemy stands bodies...

FF: I did use my body for disguise, and is now whole again. If it is to protect the power and memory that White Snake discs most graciously bestowed upon me, I am willingly to do anything what it takes. It is my mission to get rid of anyone who gets near that tractor and grab the discs, I owe him very much debt.