Chp.1 Jolyne Cujoh

-AUTHOR POV-

Somewhere in Florida, the year is 2011...we take a look in a prison building, there we see couple of ladies behind bars, and one of them isn't suppose to be there at all, she's innocent and was framed from the action she didn't do.....she happens to be 19 years old, green and black hair, green lips, and unnoticeable clothing she's wearing, yet she doesn't wear panties....yes, she doesn't. Anyways, she's none other that Jolyne Cujoh, who she is also surprisingly a Joestar, related to the Joestar bloodline, and also to be the daughter of Jocelyn Kujo and Mr.Kujo (Part 3 us). She meets couple females behind bars, and one who she started talking with, Ermes Costello...

 She meets couple females behind bars, and one who she started talking with, Ermes Costello

So, how did they knew each other? Well....let's say Jolyne has told her and other females that one of the prison guards saw her...masturbating, yes, she was caught lacking masturbating, flicking that finger of hers-AHEM!! So anyways, Jolyne and Ermes both are to be transferred to another prison. But before being transferred to another...
.
.
.
Let us take back two days ago before going behind bars, Jolyne was at the police department and to be talking with a lawyer in the visitation room she's got for her to get out prison...

Lawyer: You're being prosecuted for stealing a vehicle, as well as running someone over, given with two previous thefts, your bail definitely won't be approved. In other words JoJo, you'll be transferred to Green Dolphin Prison's Custody Jail to be tried for your crimes, you need to get ready for it.

Jolyne: Look here, first off, don't ever call me "JoJo" ya hear? Only my grandparents, my maid, auntie and uncle calls me that. Second, you're talking about history, but all I did was borrow a damn motorcycle! And why does it matter?! I was 15! All that matters now is that I'm innocent! You better defend me with your life! You're not cheap!

Lawyer: Of course I will, for the sake of the law, I'll do my very best.

Jolyne: *sighs* Yare Yare...say, are any of my grandparents or relatives coming to visit? I mean I know my grandma is a bit senile more, and grandpa is still himself, or what about auntie Josie and my uncle? Or my maid? Their probably sick worried about me.