Chp.42 Weather Forecast's Sad Death

-AUTHOR POV-

We then left off to see Jolyne and the others arrive to where she felt Weather's and Pucci's presence...they got out of the car, and to see nothing but dust all over...and yet, Jolyne and them can't see nor hear any response from Weather...

Jolyne Mind: No, this is weird, I can sense the priest moving by, but what about Weather? I need to find him fats before it's too late!

(YN): Damn, what's with this wind of dust around? Could this be Weather doing? If so, where is my dad?! We can't let him get away!

Ermes: Then we need to look for him now!

With them focus on finding Weather or Pucci, they don't realize that Versus snuck out of the car and crawl his way out towards the dust...Ermes then spots a silhouette down close by, who someone happens to be standing...

Ermes: Hey, I see somebody! I don't know if it's the priest or Weather, but he's in that direction!

As the dust started to fade away, the silhouette was to be seen clear...and happens to be Pucci!

Jolyne: There he is!

(YN): Wait hold on JoJo! Your bodies and stands still haven't recovered all the way from transitioning into snails. You both can't beat him in terms of power and speed on the conditions you are now. If anyone who's gonna stop him, it should be me, his own son!

(YN) makes a run for after Pucci...as he slowly began to regret on charging at him...but is too late, he's already made up his mind...

(YN): I-I'm sorry! Forgive me dad!!

Fulgore: Muda!!!

Pucci: ...No, be sorry to yourself, for the actions you've brought up to yourself, my son.

As Fulgore throws a punch to Pucci...instead of hitting him, Pucci used Weather's body as a shield weapon, as he took the punch, and for the punch to went straight through his gut...

(YN): WH-WHAT THE HELL!!???!

Jolyne: NO!!

Emporio/Ermes: Weather!!!!

Pucci: ...No body is able to catch me up anymore. I suggest you enjoy the rest of the days you have left with your friends and loved ones....coming after me now is utterly useless, I always win.

(YN): N-NRGH!!! Why you-

Anastasia: Wait, don't do it (YN)!

Anastasia appears behind and to jab Diver Down's hand into Pucci's head...

Jolyne Anastasia!

Anastasia: Don't attack (YN)...this man known as your dad, Pucci, isn't him anymore.

(YN): Wh-What?!

Then suddenly, he spots three of him...and happens to jab his whole hand onto Weather's gut....

(YN): Th-There's three of him!?!

Anastasia: Don't be a fool, that's not him either, it's one of his own abilities. He made an after image, and this one I have is...

Pucci's face slowly fades...and to actual show who it is that Anastasia is holding, and it's Versus...

Jolyne: Versus?!!

Anastasia: Using the cover of the wind,  the priest planted a last memory to this guy's head, he used his own ability to craft an image of himself. The presence Jolyne was feeling earlier was Versus. Pucci took the chance to execute him.

Memory Pucci #1: This is a revelation. It would seem there something on my side that could only classified as fate...

Memory Pucci #2: The threads of fate are aiding me in reaching heaven in three days during the new moon. If it were not for destiny, I would surely been defeated...

Memory Pucci #3: Do you believe in gravity? That is the reason why every one of you came here today. No one can pursue me!!!

Pucci's memory faded away...as he is now on his way to Cape Canaveral to achieve heaven...(YN) couldn't believe that his father is inched away to create whatever chaos he is about to pull...and yet to look at his hand, and to think of him punching Weather...

(YN): D-Did I...kill Weather-

Anastasia: No, he did, right after you crash landed here.

(YN): ...

Ermes: H-Hey, the snail parts from our bodies are gone, we're good...

Jolyne: A-And do Don't feel Weather's presence at all! Where could he-

Jolyne then sees Emporio, standing aside Weather's body, and to seem he has lost too much blood...

Jolyne: H-Hey, he's right there...!

(YN): Jolyne...

Jolyne: L-Let's call a doctor now!

(YN): Jolyne...!

Jolyne: Come on, let's check and see if he's-

(YN): Jolyne!!

(YN) stops Jolyne of being denial about Weather being okay...he gave out this emporia upset look to her...and knew deep down he isn't alive...

(YN): It's too late...I'm sorry, the wind stopped...

Emporio: ...Even the rainbows disappear as well...

They all gather and to see his body laying there...then, Emporio spits something from his hand...a disc...

Emporio: Is that...

Anastasia: Yes, when White Snake took the final blow against him, he took advantage of his own special ability. He used that moment to seal his ability to a disc. Weather came back to life when he finally escape from prison, and that's the proof he left for you. In his final few days...he was happy, he was been saved.

Jolyne and the others was stun to hear about what Weather did...
.
.
.
And now, they have lost yet again another ally...Ermes was holding back tears, Emporio crying for him knowing how close they are...and Jolyne as Well, as she broke down to tears to lose another friend...as (YN) comforts her and hugs her...
.
.
.
Till this day, they will remember Weather for good, alongside with FF as well.

-END OF CHAPTER 42-