Chp.19

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-FLASHBACK-

-PUCCI POV-

Yes...I remember the very day god has given me a special gift and appears within my arms, a special gift happens to be you my son, (YN)....
.
.
In the year 1988, my life took a turn when I met a man from Egypt who possess the ability to stop time itself...and we've developed ourself rather a...close relationship, if you read me. I remember one evening he told me this...
.
.

"If someone wish to go to heaven, there may be a way"

.
.

He was young and unbelievably beautiful, but with an aura about him suggested he had lived hundreds of years, at that time I was 17, and a student aspiring to go to a seminary, never in my life have I met someone so beautiful, handsome, and yet so attractive...he told me his name was...DIO...What he meant about saying about trying to reach heaven, was him talking about the human mind, not like he's telling me to wither or die. This Heaven pertains our spirits, and where they go after death. As my spirit revolves, so too does my power, where they ultimately end up is him. Surely I of all people know what he was talking about. It's there where one finds true happiness. That is, if they can make it into Heaven, of course. Though he is aware, joy cannot be found by having an invincible body, vast riches or even reigning over all humanity. In the end, the true winner...is the one that gets to witness heaven. That's why, he will get there someday, no matter what costs him...
.
.
And by achieving that, he wrote the process in a notebook, one day, he's told me to go find him in Egypt. He will show it to me there...if he hopes he can figure it out, then he wants me to assist him, and that is what I will definitely do.
.
.
But before he even takes off, he stayed with me for a while, as he plans to get along with me, and that truly makes me smile...thus far, as he stayed....one day....
.
.
the miracle happen.

???: Hello?! Please anyone!! I...I need help!!

In my chapel...I've heard a woman yelling for help, outside of the chapel...I've rushed over and open the door...and to see a woman rushing in with no hesitation and for me to shut the door...

Pucci: Excuse me?! What are you-

Woman: Please, help me! I...I don't have much time! Please, do me this favor!

Then...I notice this woman was holding something on her arms, covering it...and to hear it make sounds, cooing sounds like a baby...and so it was really, she was holding a baby, her baby, and he looked couple months old, I say 6 months old...

Pucci: O-Oh, is this...your son?

Woman: ...Yes, the only one thing I have in my life. So, please listen...cops are looking for me.

Pucci: What?! And you intend to bring problems in my chapel?! What is wrong-

Woman: I don't regret it! My son was in need for help, I...I didn't have much money to buy food for him, I had no choice...but to steal, for my beautiful son. And I'm not saying to help me to hide from them.

Pucci: Then??

Woman: ...I want you to take care of him.

Pucci: *gasps* But why??!

Woman: ...I...I don't have no one, no parents, no family members, and the man that suppose to be my husband and father for my son is nothing but a useless bastard that turn my back on me! ...I have nothing and no one...so please, you're my only hope...will take care of my son?

It was a tough choice for me to decide...but then again, I could never say no to a woman like her that has nobody in her life and only her child...with that said...I've taken him onto my arms...

Pucci: You don't have to be worried anymore, for here on out, I'll keep a good eye and take really good care of him.

The woman chuckles and cry's to feel relief to hear that...she hugs me...

Woman: Thank you! Thank you! You're a life saver.

The woman slowly backs away, and to look at her son one last time, and to give him a kiss on the forehead..

Woman: Goodbye (YN), my little angel...I'll miss you, and love you.

Then, we heard loud sirens coming outside...the woman then gave her final words to her son, and to then make her way outside...and for me to quickly shut the door and locking it...and to hear footsteps and hearing handcuffs...

.
.
And now, I've heard the cars leaving as they've taken her for good...as I look back to the woman's son I am holding onto my arms, (YN), I feel horrible that's happening...I can see him cooing more...and yet, I'll keep that woman's promise to take very good care of him...

Pucci: (YN), huh, that's a cute name for you, don't you think?

Then, DIO appears...

DIO: What is the noises I've heard?

He approaches to me and notices me holding onto (YN)...

DIO: Pucci, what is the meaning of this?

Pucci: ...It just happen quick, a lady came and was need in help, she was going to get arrested, but couldn't abandon her baby son, so I've accepted to take him and take good care of him for here on out.

DIO: Hmph, it's always you being soft to everyone.

Then, (YN) began to yawn and to suddenly open his eyes slowly...as he did...he then smiles and laughs...

Pucci: Aww, isn't he cute DIO?

DIO: Tch, why even bother keeping it? If I were you, I'd abandon it.

Pucci: DIO! Don't say that. Listen...  how about we both raise him together?

DIO: ..You're kidding, right?

Pucci: Come on, think about it, we could raise him as our own son, treat him well, care for him. And...this could be a chance for you to prove yourself of being a good dad...I know you told me you have a unborn daughter on your way in Italy, and has no choice but to leave her.... But how about you take that advantage for (YN)?

DIO crosses his arms and to stare at (YN)...

DIO: ...I don't know, I'm not sure-

Pucci: Here, hold him.

DIO: What?!

I then gave the baby to DIO as he then holds him on his arms...

DIO: Wrryyy...

Pucci: DIO, be nice.

DIO: Look, I don't have time to do this, I-

as he did, (YN) stares at DIO...and then then laugh and smile a lot...

Pucci: Hehe, see? He likes you.

Then suddenly...I can see DIO slowly smile holding (YN) onto his arms...guess that change his mind after all...

DIO: *chuckles* Very well then, if you insist, Kono Dio Da, will raise this boy as my very own son.

I was relief for him to say that as I slowly approach to him and cuddle him...

Pucci: We'll be one good happy family together.

DIO: ...Perhaps yes.

-END OF CHAPTER 19-