Chp.55 Stone Lemon🍋

-AUTHOR POV-

We then left off with Jolyne and (YN) home alone as Ermes and Emporio left the house as well. The two entered as (YN) observe the living room Jolyne set up for their date night...

(YN): Heh, looks like you were busy.

Jolyne: Oh shut up, it didn't took me long.

(YN): I know, just messing around

(YN) wraps his arms around Jolyne as he and Jolyne smile at each other and landing another kiss and to slowly sit down on the blanket, (YN) then reaches for the bag he brought and to pull out a champagne bottle out and to pop it open and Jolyne to grab two glass of cups and (YN) pouring some as he grabs his and Jolyne hers as the two toast and to drink up...

(YN): This is nice.

Jolyne: Yeah, it is.

Jolyne then gave a little upset look on her face and (YN) notice...

(YN): Whats wrong JoJo?

She then looks at the counter and to see the picture of her parents again, and (YN) noticing...he then moves closer to her...

(YN): I know how you feel, I'm sorry.

Jolyne: It's just...not the same, the fact we lost the ones we care...F.F...Weather...Anastasia...my dad...and my mom...

(YN) comforts Jolyne, wrapping his arm around her...

(YN): I miss them as well, and as for your parents, I wish I would met your dad. From what I see from your mother and how she talked a lot about your father...they were great parents.

Jolyne: Yeah.

(YN): But hey, at least you have your grandparents, your auntie, uncle, Ermes, Emporio...and most importantly...

(YN) lifts Jolyne's chin up with his finger, look at her into her eyes...

(YN): Me of course.

Jolyne gives a soft smile to him and touching his cheek and replies...

Jolyne: I'm happy to have you in my life.

(YN): Me as well, JoJo.

.
.
.
The two softly smile at each other, starring as well, as the tel slowly approach closer to each other, and to land a kiss, and to make out, the two put their glass cups on the floor as they go on making out, Jolyne slowly gets on top of (YN) as (YN) grabs onto her waist. They can feel each others tongues as well while making out, as they slowly back away from kissing for a while, feeling each others breathe and again go back making out, as they do, (YN) slowly slid his both hands down from Jolyne's waist to her behind, asking them through her pants and to feel her cheeks as Jolyne giggles and (YN) grinning...Jolyne then backs away for a bit as she then slowly pulls her shirt up, and to then unbutton her bra, and to take it off and exposing her breast to (YN), she grabs them and fondles them...

Jolyne: You like them~? Your eyes say so~

All (YN) can do is grin at Jolyne and then to place his mouth onto one of them and started sucking them...

Jolyne: Mmh~~(YN)~

(YN) was sucking one of her breasts and to fondle the other, he can feel how soft they are as well, he began to gently squeeze her nipples, making Jokyne moan and feel density from it...

Jolyne: (Y-YN)~~

(YN): Heh, let me put you more comfortable~

(YN) then takes off his shirt as Jolyne flustered hard seeing his upper body, and the way (YN)'s tone change so seductive, he places Jolyne down on the floor and to land a kiss on her lips, and to tech down for her neck and to slowly lower his body and pulling her pants down, and to slide her panties down as well, he then slowly opens her legs wide, and to see her pussy barely wet, he uses his fingers to open her entrance, and can see Jolyne starring at him with fluster on her face and breathing...