Chp.41 Heavy Report Pt.3

-AUTHOR POV-

Now, you're probably wondering, how are Weather and Pucci brothers in blood, why did Pucci stole Weather's memory in the first place?? Well my friends, let me tell you a quick tale about how this all happen...
.
.
.

Weather was originally born to the wealthy Pucci family, the younger of fraternal twins. He was stolen from the clinic nursery by a woman whose own baby had died the same day, soon after birth. In his teenage years, he worked as a juice delivery boy. One fateful day, he stopped a thief from stealing Perla Pucci's bag, Perla is Pucci's young sister, and within two week's time, the two began dating. Enrico Pucci, discovering that Weather was, in fact, his twin brother, sought to separate them in a manner that would least harm his sister. However, the "private detective agency" he used to accomplish this was actually run by some...... "White Ghosts" if y'all catch my drift here....

(If you know what "White Ghosts" I meant, then you know)

Anyways, who subsequently looked into Weather's family history and found that his "mother" had married an African American man

Anyways, who subsequently looked into Weather's family history and found that his "mother" had married an African American man. When the "White Ghosts" members saw Perla give Weather a goodnight kiss, they attacked the pair and ultimately lynched Weather, hanging him from a tree to die. Perla cut him down and, not realizing he still had a faint pulse, jumped off the nearby cliff to her death.
Not long after, when Pucci was stabbed by the Arrow, Weather gained a Stand ability on his own as well. After regaining consciousness, he sought out the head of the "private detective agency" for information on Pucci. Weather was filled with rage at both himself and the world, but his Stand made it impossible for him to kill himself. He tried jumping off a cliff, but winds blew him back to the cliff side. He tried drowning himself, but the waves pushed him back to the shore. He even tried shooting himself, but the gun chamber filled with water and refused to work. On the fourth day after his regained consciousness, snails began to rain from the sky as a result of his Stand. Pucci then confronted Weather, revealed that they were brothers, and removed Weather's memory disc using Whitesnake.
.
.
.
So yeah, that's the story of it, bizarre right? Now that their story is all covered up, we again take a look back at Weather and Anastasia, who then are warned that Pucci is close by.

Weather: He's close. The only reason why I'm living is to settle the score with him!

Anastasia: What are you saying? They've come back to you? You can remember everything now? Then what are we doing here? We should go looking for Jolyne! I only came with you for Jolyne, I don't give a damn about your past!

Weather: ...You don't wanna go where she is currently. It'll be useless, anyways I need you by my side, so you can kill me and take my life...I beg of you, Anastasia.

Anastasia: ...Weather, what the actual fuck did you say?! You want me to kill you?!

Weather: I do.

Anastasia: Cut the bullshit! Why?! What is even happening to you either way?!