Chp.40 Heavy Report Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

In ancient times, where there was time that has created oxygen, when the first forms of plant life sprang to existence on our earth. When an additional oxygen atom archaea to the 02 oxygen molecule, the gas becomes 03, who is commonly referring to as an ozone. Unlike oxygen, ozone is quiet dense. It exists as a thick shell roughly 20 to 25 kilometers from the Earth's surface. If one day, the ozone layer were to be suddenly destroy completely, what will happen to all the living things on earth?? Humans aren't capable of predicting weather anomalies. They can only work with known data and hypothesize about the weather using last records and instances.
.
.
.
Now that's been covered, we take a look back to Versus, as ran all the block, surrounded with snails and people turning into them, looking for Emporio, and can't even find him at all...

Versus: God damn it! Seriously, I thought it'll be easy to find him, but how should I know how he looks like!? He has to be somewhere around here! ...Wait!

As Versus uses Underworld to dig the ground for memories...we then see Emporio making a run for to go after Jolyne and to make a call...

Emporio: Jolyne! Is that you? Listen, I'm making my over and-AUGH!!

Suddenly, Underwolrd happens to appear and to strike and knock down Emporio to the floor unconscious...

Versus: Ha! Found you! And it looks like he's a brat after all!! I did it! Now, let's see where he has it...

As he searches Emporio's body to find the disc...he realizes it isn't on him at all, nor the phone he has on his hand, it just vanished...

Versus: What in the!? He doesn't have the disc?! And where the phone go!? I could've sworn he had it on his hand! Am...I losing my mind?! ...Hold on, chill out, I can find it by excavating his memories and learn about it.

But then, he spots something far from the distance, three persons happen to run down to his direction, and he knew who they are...

Versus: Oh shit! They're coming this way! I have to hide quick!

As Versus drags Emporio's body into the bush, Jolyne (YN) and Ermes rush down and to stop...

(YN): I could've sworn I saw someone here. Jolyne, you sure he came this way?

Jolyne: Totally, I can sense his presence.

Ermes: If I remember correctly too, this is the way Emporio went too, weird....wait, you think he went after Emporio?!

Jolyne: No, no way. Emporio's a secret.

(YN): Yeah, neither does Versus and father know about him-

Jolyne: Wait look!

They spot something behind the bush, and a body to drag through it too...

Ermes: That body...!

(YN): It's Emporio!!

As they rush over to help him, they notice a car driving crazy at their way as they leap away from it, as Ermes and Jolyne to land onto some snails and (YN) safely on the floor...

(YN): Damn, Jolyne, Ermee, y'all alright?

Jolyne: Y-Yeah I'm fine.

Ermee: Same here, Jeez honesty, these slimy bastards are really snails and slippery.

. . . Suddenly, with them being all over the snails, their bodies started to react weirdly, as their body parts slowly started to change into actual snail parts...

Ermes: Wh-What the fuuuck!?!

Jolyne: Sh-Shiit!!

(YN): No!!