Coming VERY VERY VERY Soon

-PLAY THEME SONG

-AUTHOR POV-

.
.
.
In the year 1890, USA, a race was announce, a horse race, a race that will start in the Pacific San Diego beach, the goal will be in New York City. And the champion winner, will receive a prize of $50,000,000. This race is a first and history, nobody can predict it. This Steel Ball Run race will be an event in which the likes of the world will ever experience before...
..
.
.
We then take a look at this teenage girl, who she is 19, her name is Johnnie Joestar, sitting on a wheel chair, in the beach suddenly...

Johnnie: When I look back, for what I reason I came to the beach? Did I simply want to see the beginning of this race?

We then cut to someone else, who happen to be a cowboy, starting and to smile, exposing his golden teeth...

Gyro: Nyo-Ho~!

.
.
We again cut to a bunch of cowboys and girls, with horses, standing near a starting line, about to race for the prize...

Announcer: It's 10am, September 25th, 1890! The trans-North American race, The Steel Ball Run, has finally begun!

We cut to a scene where Johnnie reaches at Gyro's ball he has in his pocket...

Johnnie: Hey, let me see that-

Gyro: Hey don't touch it! It's still spinning!!

Johnnie touched the ball, and yet to somehow allow her to stand up, knowing she's paralyzed and can't walk...

Johnnie Mind: Just now, when I touched that steel ball...did my legs move??!

We cut to another scene of this person...

Ringo: Welcome...To The True Man's World.

During the race, everything was going crazy during that time, Johnnie and Gyro worked together no matter what...
.
.
And we take a look at this ordinary person, who's back happens to have scars, and to look alike like the American flag...

Funny Valentine: Mr.Stevenson, may I remind you who's actually running this race? Or what it's true purpose is?

Back with Johnnie and Gyro, things were getting out of control during the race, they began to run up to enemy's that happen to be in the race, and to have stand powers as well, and a freaking dinosaur too!?
.
.
What is even going on during this race?!
.
.
Then, we then take a look at a scene, where Johnnie and Gyro both meet this specific person who will be joining their race and helping them as well...

Johnnie: Who...are you?

This "friend" of theirs, happen to be a cowboy, wearing all dark clothes, and riding a black breed horse too...

(YN): Howdy, the names (YN), or you call me by my nickname everyone's heard of...Slade.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run
(Female Johnny Joestar x Male Reader)

Coming VERY VERY VERY Soon

(Probably read the manga if it doesn't get adapted on the anime)