Chp.33

-AUTHOR POV-

.
.
Later that day with Pucci gone for good and not in prison anymore, (YN) and Anastasia was taken to the wing medic room to get their heals wound up,  in the meantime, Jolyne was taken to the disciplinary cell again, and yet she plans to official escape for good to go after Pucci left the island for good, which isn't good at all, Jolyne must know where he could be and take him down for good before he even does something! With that said, Emporio helps her getting out the cell and to go looking for (YN) and Ermes...
.
.
.
Meanwhile, somewhere in a city, we then see Pucci sitting on a bench near a market...and yet to be exhausted as well...like if something was torturing him...then, a lady, who appears out from the market with a bag of groceries, walks and trips to then cause a carton of eggs to fell out from the bag, and luckily Pucci manage to catch them in luck...

Woman: O-Oh! Thank you father, how unfortunate you were here! Sorry to ask, but are you okay?

Pucci: N-No dear, just a bit fatigue, that's all.

Pucci walks up to out the carton of eggs back to the bag the woman was holding...and as he got close to her and his hands close to her watch, his stand, White Snake emitted for a little and to suddenly cause a connection to her watch, making a weird sound, and for the watch to suddenly rewind backwards...Pucci startled as he notices...but the thing is, White Snake doesn't have the ability to do something like that, only to steal stands and memories....

Woman: Goodness, are you sure you're okay father?

Pucci: I-I-

Pucci also notices her nails starting to grow inches bigger as well...he startled again, but doesn't give a full reaction to it or anything about it...he plays along...

Pucci: I-I need to go, please take care darling.

Woman: O-Okay.

With Pucci leaving...the woman notices the carton moving, like if something was inside in the eggs...she opens them...and her eyes filled with fear and yells as she drops them...

Woman: Wh-Wha-Oh my god! What's going on??! What's wrong with these eggs!?

The eggs inside turn out to be living fertilize chicks, half to be alive as well!

.
.
Pucci began to worry about his smog and his stand powers...

Pucci Mind: My stand...I don't have the slightest idea what it is, but it's painfully clear it's no longer White Snake....what could it be then?? ...I feel terrible, something inside of me is quickly raging out of control, some kind of independent power that's ignoring my will. But oddly, I feel hope in this power. Hope in fact, is the one and only thing I feel from it. DIO's note recorded in Jocelyn's memories. Perhaps that is what I need to control this power then. The time and place, North latitude, 28 degrees, 24 minutes. West longitude, 80 degrees, 36 minutes. Delightful, heaven appears to be there after all then...that place, where I will find it...is at Cape Canaveral, Kennedy Space Center to be precise....the time for the new moon, six days from now one!