Chp.27

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, (YN) is going to take care of Yo Yo Ma while FF s less back to the building and to find the user. As she does, she notices the whole disciplinary cell filled with greets and roots all over at the ground...she then sees the guards surrounding Yo Yo Ma's user, D an G, as he was on the floor unconscious and to have his whole arm chomped and lost too many blood...

FF Mind: You know, you got some balls to send out a creepy stand like that, so as payback for what it did to me, here are some FF's ammo on your head!

FF points her finger at D an G to try shooting him from a far distance where she is hiding...but suddenly, she spits something else, she spots someone hiding without the guards noticing, it was Pucci...

FF Mind: Hey, I know him, he's Father Pucci from the prison chapel. Also, (YN) has told me that he and Pucci seemingly are like related to each other. Did he came here for that bastard's last right? ...No, don't worry about him, focus FF. What I have to do is take out D an G for good and his stand as well.

We take a look at Pucci, as he then began to count his prime numbers to calm his smile down...

Pucci: 359...367...373...379...383...389...397...the three hundreds are done, now for the four hundreds. Starting with 401...409...*since D an G is injured with a mere hairs breath to death, that could only mean that somewhere, Jolyne Cujoh is still alive...which means (YN) is with her still...damn it. Not to mention the massive amounts of those withered and rotting plants remaining, I surmise must be due to the presence of DIO's bone buried within. Truly DIO's bone, employee the prisoners bodies to instigate a movement, simply magnificent. I should celebrate that it's finally begun! For 22 years, I have waited for this moment. Everything and anything D an G saw her, I just see his memories to see for myself for what I can.*

Then, Pucci finds Guccio, somehow and surprisingly alive knowing his whole spinal cord is out and to be covered in blood...

Pucci: Well Well Guccio, though it seems you're witness to none of the action. I still believe something special was born from those plants. Wouldn't you agree that birth warrants rejoicing? And that will soon belong to me. Do you want to know the tried definition of happiness? When you hold heaven in your hands, we must praise, what has been born unto us, as it is heaven, embodied. A new world has open up and I am going to be at the vanguard of it.

Pucci takes out a disc from his pocket and placing it towards Guccio's head...and for it to play a truly melody song...

-PLAY VID-

Pucci: Ah, how wondrous. Give due praise to this deep emotion. Ah, handle's exquisite "Messiah" a time honored masterpiece!

After Pucci praise the happiness with a dying Guccio, meanwhile, the guards that took D an G are taking him to an ambulance as for some other ones will go and search for the other inmates that escaped, Pucci waits for them to leave, and they did as he walks down the hallway and to see a guard in the ambulance with D an G at the back....but then, he notices something odd about that guard, he takes a closer look...and yet to see that guard's finger tune into a gun...

Pucci: What?! Wait, that face...I recognize that face elsewhere!

That guard exposes himself and to be FF in disguise..

D an G: H-Huh...!? Who-

FF: Eat this pal!

Pucci: Yes, I'm correct! I know her, she's FF! But, why is she here in the cell!? And how long!? Not good! She's going after D an G!

FF shot her bullets and D and G...but kisses somehow, and noticing a guard stopped her and having a disc on his head, FF strikes a punch to the guard, incongruous him down..

FF: Shit! If he has a disc, that means White Snake is near! But which direction did he throw the disc?!

Pucci: ...479...487...491...499...

FF notice Pucci walking up towards her behind the gate...

FF Mind: Wait, the priest?! Did..he threw it?!? N-No, no way!

Pucci: Hm, troublesome. This is troublesome indeed. If you are currently here planning to unceremoniously eliminate D an G, then that means a stand, Yo Yo Ma, is simultaneously after Jolyne's life, which means...it also is going after (YN) too...I just hope it doesn't kill him.

FF: *This...can't be happening! (YN)...told me, he and that priest are related...and yet, Pucci...* Wait, are you telling me...White Snake's user is...You!!?

Pucci: ...and so what if I am? What will you do? Will I immediately become too priority? Or will finishing off D an G still take precedence over me?

FF: Wh-What..What?! You..You bastard!! Why you're doing this!?

Pucci: That is none of your concern.

FF was in a tight spot now...she now finally knows who White Snake is, Father Pucci. And now, she felt...bad, and upset the fact the father, is related to (YN), and she will not know how he will react when she tells him Pucci is White Snake...

FF Mind: Can't believe this...poor (YN), he doesn't even know the slightest about his father being White Snake all this time since the beginning...heh, it's funny how I remember how I've became friends with him, Jolyne and everyone else. Even though I lived in that farm where they found me many years,  I don't remember nothing from before that. All I can pull from time are robotic thoughts, like recordings. I simply follow orders, and my task was to protect White Snake's discs. Now I know that living is more than being alive, it means making memories. If I lose it, I lose everything....Also, Jolyne takes actions on behalf of her mom, and risks her life to help (YN), Ermes and few other people she trusts. And that goes for (YN), he too wants to help Jolyne escape and then find her mother's discs no matter what, all for trust and care. Heh, that's one thing I like between them...they take care for each other, and they like each other, although I can tell, but they don't, not yet by the way...well, that's it, guess I'll use my final blow here.

Pucci: So, what will it be? Will I immediately become too priority? Or will finishing off D an G still take precedence over me to save Jolyne?

FF: ...Both!!

FF quickly turns to D an G..

Pucci: Too late! White Snake!

FF was about to shoot D an G, but White Snake stops her as he jabs his fist into her head, and to grab a disc from it...

White Snake: Do you even know how you got your powers and intellect? Cause I gave them to you! And now I will take them back!

FF's head was busted by White Snake and loosing lots of blood...she then aims her gun to her head and shot her self..

Pucci: Huh? Why?!

Her body collapses on top of D an G, and for her slime body to come out and to go inside D an G's body..

Pucci: It couldn't be! What on earth did FF just do?!

Then, D an G's body Burt's lots of blood out infusing his body with her own body fluids, and FF's slime body to slid out from it, she manage to snatch the disc away from White Snake and to flee away from the ambulance...

FF: I...must get...to Jolyne...and remind her...and..(YN)...that...White Snake's user...is Father Pucci...!

-END OF CHAPTER 27-