Chp.15 Ghost Room

-AUTHOR POV-

After dealing with Miraschon, Jolyne and (YN) successfully still has JoJo's mom's disk, and for to keep it more safe, Jolyne has to make a phone call to the SpeedWagon Foundation to come over and retrieve the stand disk for Jocelyn...As Jolyne makes a call to the SpeedWagon Foundation, she wants to give her mom's stand disk which can be a possible chance it can bring her back alive without her memory disk White Snake has hidden from him...it'll be a risk...So, in order for them to retrieve the disc, they have told Jolyne to meet up in the courtyard, between the men and women's prison within 20 minutes, it is the only way and upmost effort...Jolyne will take the risk no matter what...after ending the call with them, she then gets (YN) to help him out...

(YN): So you're gonna have to get to the courtyard in 20 minutes by now??

Jolyne: Yes, so I don't have much time (YN).

(YN): Hey don't worry, we'll get there as soon as possible, you can count on me.

Jolyne: *smiling* Thank you, so, do you know where we can get there easily?? Like a shortcut??

(YN): Hmm, I've been wondering around for a while here, and I think I do. From floor one's cafeteria, in order to get there, we must go through a gate where they can be guarded, then walk upstairs to the back, and cross over on the second floor into the medical wing, and from right there we arrive, easy.

Jolyne: Good, lead the way!

(YN) and Jolyne make a run for to the courtyard, first, they go to the gate where it's guarded that'll lead to the courtyard, (YN) bribes one of the guards with money to let him bring Jolyne with him...they let him, after that, they make a run for it and to arrive  the stairs and to run up...but then...

Emporio: Jolyne! (YN)!

Emporio appears out of nowhere from behind...

Jolyne: Emporio??

(YN): Whats up??

Emporio then tosses them a baseball...

Emporio: Don't grab the ball.

Jolyne and (YN) let the ball touch them, as the ball forcefully drop down with such force to the ground...and hearing a gravitational sound like if something was pulled down with such force...

Jolyne: Woah!

(YN): Did that ball just-

Emporio: No time, come! I can't let no one see me.

Emporio was then into between a gap in the wall, he grabs both JoJo's and (YN)' s hand and again the gravitational force pull them inside the gaping wall alongside with Emporio...and within just seconds...they arrive in this unfamiliar room, where seems really well fancy to be looking like, furniture's with books, vases, food, and also two other people with Emporio...one with pink hair, slim, with a flat hat on his head

one with pink hair, slim, with a flat hat on his head