Chp.5 Mother & Daughter Reunion

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off...Jolyne has a visitor, she arrives at the visiting room...and to expect her auntie, uncle, or her grandparents or even her maid...but she was wrong, the visitor that came to visit her and didn't expect to see...was none other than her own mother, Jocelyn Kujo...Jolyne remembers the time she was 14 years..where she was caught with theft and assault...she remembers the time her maid was talking to her mom on the phone, that she was leaving her alone, and didn't bother to come and bail her out...she was "busy with work"...and now, she decides to come...which bothered Jolyne a bit..

Jocelyn: Jolyne.

Jolyne: Oh...it's you, old hag.

Jocelyn: ...It's .. great seeing you too sweetie, I-

Jolyne rushes to the guard, and to brutally strike a punch to his face, knocking him down...

Jolyne: Tch! That'll put me in solitary confinement for a while! I wouldn't have come if I knew YOU were here! Hey guard! Get up and open the door, hey!! ...ah shit, must've punched him too hard, get up will ya!?

Jocelyn: *sighs* Yare Yare Daze...Jolyne, I know...I know I've not been there for you for couple of years...but you have to listen to me-

Jolyne: Oh!? And why bother!?

Jocelyn: ...Cause the contrary to what you might believe, the person who framed you for murder and out you here isn't your boyfriend Romeo.

Jolyne: ...Wh-What...?!! What are you-but-

Jocelyn pulls out a picture of a person..

Jocelyn: It's this bastard, Johngalli A

Jocelyn: It's this bastard, Johngalli A. He's currently locked up in the men's section, he's a veteran and sniper, who's supposedly could nail his targets through wind speeds of 20 meters per second. According to investigation, his cataracts caused his vision to decrease considerable...he's the one that plotted everything honey, even that car accident, apparently the victim that got ran over was tossed in that car accident by one of Johngalli A's henchman...everything from hiring that no good money grubbing fuck lawyer, the judge that sentenced you, and that rich punk were all orders from Johngalli A....all of this was from him.

Jolyne couldn't believe it, all this time...since the car accident...her first love, her lawyer, and the judge...set up Jolyne the entire time, and has her locked up in prisons almost her youth years...she grunts in anager and swings her hands around...

Jolyne: ...Okay, tell me. Tell me now! Why did that son of a bitch plotted everything from the beginning and have me locked up!? Tell me now old hag, it's at least you can do to start acting like a mother that I SHOULD have!

Jocelyn: Jolyne, honey, listen...back when you were 14...I regretted leaving you alone, and it was the biggest mistake of my life, and I want to-

Jolyne: Oooh! So NOW you realize that leaving me was a fucking bad choice!? How fucking convenient! So tell me, how much doubt you had leaving me?! I bet you years!