Chp.37

-AITHOR POV-

After dealing with Rikiel, Jolyne (YN) Ermes and Emporio made their way over to Orlando and to arrive already, and also, to reach to Cape Canaveral as well will take 10 hours in car, and 3 days for a new moon for Pucci to see. Jolyne and then arrive to where Pucci is hiding, which is the hospital...

Ermes: Jolyne, this is where you felt the priest's presence? It's a fucking hospital?

Jolyne: I'm sure of it, he's here. I don't know why, but he's definitely waiting for us inside.

(YN): We are going to put an end to this here.

Jolyne: But before we do that, Emporio?

Jolyne then gives Emporio her mother's disc, a cellphone and a piece of written paper with a phone number on it...

Jolyne: Emporio, I need a favor and it's important. I need to to take my mother's disc and deliver it for me. The paper I gave you is the number for the SpeedWagon Foundation, they'll come get it.

Emporio: But I wanna come with you.

Jolyne: I know, but before you do, I need to to make sure the disc gets delivered, it's all up to you. The priest should sense that I'm getting closer to him, I know you don't wanna be separated, neither do I, but this is necessary, understand?

Emporio: ...Okay, I'll make sure of it.

Jolyne smiles and hug Emporio...

Jolyne: Thank you. Keep in touch with the phone I gave you.

As Emporio makes a run for to a cellphone to call the SWF to deliver Jocelyn's disc, Jolyne (YN) and Ermes make their way inside the hospital to find Pucci...
.
.
.
Meanwhile, in a room, we then see one of the last sons of DIO's remaining, one left, he happens to be sitting on a table, with a delicious meal course, and Pucci feeding him...

Pucci: Sorry to bother, but I'd like to hear your opinion on something I'm unsure of. Particularly, this dish. Take a bite if you would, I want you to taste test it for me, Versus. As I feed you, tell me what ingredients they have inside. If it's shellfish, I can't eat it, I'm allergic so I will get quite sick.

The name of the last son of DIO's is Donotello Versus, he's in a wheelchair now, as Pucci feeds Versus a fork of the meal...

Versus: Hmm, this is whitefish, mostly flounder, paired with the flan, a delectable pudding mix with asparagus, and mashed up crab meat inside, no shellfish at all.

Pucci: Incredible.

Versus: But hold on a sec, may I have another small but, but this time with a little dab of sauce on the side? There is a faint scent of it, judging by your aroma, I suspect it's scallop paste mixed with cream.

Pucci gives Versus another bite of the meal...

Versus: Mm, just as I thought. There are scallops on the sauce.

Pucci then looks down on Versus's cast leg...

Pucci: Question, is your shoe size 27 centimeters? Pardon for a moment, but can you stand a little? Just be careful not to open the bullet wound on your leg, slowly now.

Versus did what Pucci told him, he slowly stood up as Pucci observe him...

Pucci: You are 181 centimeters tall, yes? And weigh precisely 72 kilograms. Are your clothes size 52?

Versus: Yes.

Pucci: ...How interesting. Though I am unable to enjoy this fine meal. I'm quite impressed by your ability to pick out the scallop from the sauce. It would appear we both have similar sense of taste, interesting indeed.