Chp.31

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off...The Weather Forecast FF brought was a fraud, turns out to be just an illusion, none other than White Snake disguise as him, and with that said, White Snake brutally take out Anastasia, FF and Jolyne down and Pucci to find the Green Baby born at last in his grasp, but in before moving on, he then first wants to take out Jolyne first...but as he does, he then was startled in shock and fear...to see his son that he raised, (YN), caught him in the act, and finding out he's White Snake...

(YN): F-Father...so, it is true...you're...White Snake.

Pucci Mind: N-NO! Damn it!!!

(YN): At first...here I thought it was a lie...but now, now that I see it myself...it's not a lie...it's really the truth...and...you.??! You?!!?

Pucci was stammering a lot and yet to feel anxious and feared...Pucci dissolves White Snake away and to confront (YN)...

Pucci: (Y-YN), my son please, I-I can explain-

(YN): Explain?? Explain!? What's there to explain father!? Explain the fact you roam around, ordering prisoners to work for you to take down Jolyne and my friends!?! What the hell!!?

Pucci: (YN) if you can just give me a chance to even tell you why-

(YN): Oh no!! No No!! You...Y-You...just...N-Nrrgh!!! Just why?! WHY?!

Pucci: ...

(YN): Why...are you even doing this..?!

(YN) slowly drops down to his knees, and to have a little emotional breakdown, Pucci slowly began to walk towards him...

Pucci: My son, I know you're feeling angry and very disappointed in me for what I'm doing, but you have to understand that I'm doing this for a reason. I-

(YN): A reason?! And what is this "Reason", father!??

Pucci: ...To achieve Heaven my son, to see the glaze of wondrous heaven that your father, DIO has told me much about-

(YN) quickly grabs Pucci's outfit...

(YN): And what the hell does Jolyne have to do with the killing and beating?! What about her mother ms discs?! What's the pint of that huh?!! Tell me!!!

Pucci: ...Jolyne's mother and father were the reason why I didn't get the chance to learn how to achieve Heaven from your father...that is why, I had to steal his stand and importantly Jocelyn's memory to see the book DIO wrote on to achieve it, the book was burned either way.

(YN) grew more pissed and upset to hear that from his father...

(YN): So hurting Jolyne, my friends, and hurting her mother was all for some one lousy ass book that DIO wrote!??!

Pucci felt a bit disappointed...

Pucci: ...I'm sorry my son, I had no other way.

(YN) started to grunt emotional, tears running down from his eyes, and tightly grabbing onto Pucci, like if he's about to hurt him, which Pucci feared the most and didn't want to happen....but....(YN) slowly lets him go, and to slowly fall onto his knees again as Pucci holds him down and to hug him and to feel utterly upset about this...

Pucci: I'm...truly sorry again (YN)...but please understand what I'm doing is what I want. This, is what I've always dreamed of from your father as well.

All (YN) can do, is not even look at his own father, he looks away, tears still, and to slowly shove him away as Pucci stood up and feeling more bad for him...