Chp.7

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Jolyne and Jocelyn manage to escape from the illusion from Johngalli A's stand from the visiting room, they make run for down the hallway...as they do, suddenly they heard somebody following them, by footsteps...

(YN): Hello?! Hello!! Anybody here?? I'm kinda lost here and need a way out of here please!

Jolyne: Wait hold on! That voice...I know that voice!

Jocelyn: Jolyne??

Jolyne takes a step and slowly walks the hallway...

Jocelyn: Jolyne!! What are you doing-

Jolyne: It's fine, don't worry. H-Hey!! We're down here! Follow my voice.

She heard the footsteps getting louder and closer, as if someone was jogging it's way here...and as whoever this person was following them, he gave a turn and to reveal it was (YN)...

Jolyne: I knew it!! It's you again!!

(YN): Jolyne?! Hey!!

The two ran up to each other...

Jolyne: It's great seeing you again!

(YN): Hehe, I wasn't gone for that long you know?

Jolyne: *blushes* Heh, sorry, but what the heck are you doing around here??

(YN): Beats me, I was making my way down to make a call, but the alarm went off and went on lockdown and got lost, and that's when I spotted you and some other lady with you, thinking you're some ordinary visitors-

Jocelyn: Is this a friend of yours hon?

Jocelyn approaches...

Jolyne: O-Oh! Uhm...I guess...well not really, we just met, but he's nice, this is (YN), (YN), this is...my mom.

(YN): O-Oh, OH!! It's..nice to meet you, JoJo's mom.

Jocelyn: Nice to meet you too, here I thought Jolyne has gotten a boyfriend already-

Jolyne: MOM!!! *blushes hard*

(YN): *nervously chuckles*

Jocelyn: Sorry, Sorry, just sayin...anyways son, if you're looking a way out of here, stay close by with us if you wanna leave this place.

(YN): Wait, Jolyne, you're escaping with your mom??

Jolyne: Well, yeah I am, she's helping me, why?

(YN): Cause I'm trynna bust you outta here too!

Jolyne: W-Wait really?! But...why??

(YN): When you told me that you were framed and set up...I felt bad for you, and being here for 15 years for doing nothing?? That's bullshit, so to do a favor for you, I'll help you escape...but I guess your mom has it covered up, but still, I wanna help too.

Jolyne: O-Oh. That's really *blushing* sweet of you, (YN).

(YN): I just wanna help you out, that's all...besides, you seem like a good person to me.

Jolyne blushes and smiles at (YN), and so does he...

Jocelyn: Look, I hate to break up your little moment here, but I think we have a problem.

Jolyne: Wait what??

(YN): What is it??

Jocelyn: ...Someone's coming.

The three lean besides a wall, hiding from whoever was coming towards their way...as they did, they see a guard coming...although to say this guard rebels himself as none other than Johngalli A...