Chp.46 C-Moon Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Jolyne was holding onto (YN) as he then has C-Moon wrapped around its neck pinned down too, if Jolyne's right about choking him out with (YN)'s weight, then it can be a chance to defeat Pucci's priest for good.

Emporio: M-Maybe it can have a chance to defeats the stand, but it's too much of a risk! Jolyne's arm is getting closer and closer to get crumbled into pieces!

Anastasia: Jolyne, if you know what you're doing do it now and take your shot already!

Jolyne manages to free her leg from the metal frame she was stuck on and to rush at C-Moon with Stone Free, but C-Moon touches the frame floor as it began to invert, lifting him up slightly...

(YN): No you fucking Don't!

(YN) pulls the threes down, choking the life out of C-Moon, but C-Moon Leto inverting the frame and soon to stand himself up...

Jolyne: No!!

Stone Free: Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora!!

Stone Free began throwing barrage punches at C-Moon, but C-Moon was able to block them with just one hand while he then finally manage to grab onto the threads from its neck...

Emporio: No! He grabbed onto it! Jolyne, get your thread off from him now! Run away, if you don't your arm is gonna get torn apart and letting (YN) go!

The threads rapidly started to invert downwards towards (YN) as it was in mere seconds to let him go...until...

Anastasia: Diver Down!!

Anastasia jumps in and to use Diver Down to skid it's hand through the thread and to get in shelf inverted...

(YN): Woah Anastasia!

Anastasia: I went ahead and took the liberty of phasing Diver Down into the rope. So instead of it being turned inside out, and have Jolyne suffer the consequences, the responsibility of taking that affliction falls to me!

(YN): Heh, it's about time your sorry ass did something useful.

Anastasia: Shut up you, I'm doing this for Jolyne, not for you!

(YN): Heh, whatever you say pinkie pie....Jolyne! Now that Anastasia came with the help and to have himself inverted instead of the thread, I'll still choke that son of a bitch! I'll make sure he doesn't get up for a sec! Finish it now!!

Jolyne: Right!

As Jolyne was about to take down C-Moon for good....suddenly...Jolyne feels someone approaching to her from behind...

Pucci: ...I knew I should've disposed of you when k had the chance, no matter what, back at the very beginning, but it made it more difficult when my son was involved.

Jolyne: Y-You!!

(YN): F-Father!!

Pucci appeared and seem to be standing on the wall without any problems from falling at all...

Pucci: Our lord and savior mc Jesus Christ was fated to be crucified on the cross. Just as the Holy Mother Mary was fated to lose her own son. In order for human beings to attain happiness, they must first overcome their destiny. And the obstacles DIO and I overcome are your damn Joestar's and your bloodline.

Emporio: I-It can't be!

Anastasia: H-He was here this whole time!?

Pucci: The reason I have come is to save my stand from you while it ls still incomplete.