Chp.51 Made In Heaven Pt.2

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, (YN) was sent down straight to the bottom of the ocean by his father, Anastasia....who got struck by Pucci by injecting a brutal punch to the gut, and to be killed by him, and Jolyne in a critical situation to have wounds form the knives...and Jocelyn, who was two steps late to attack Pucci and him floating behind her...

Pucci: The Joestar bloodline, as to be expected, they drew strength from their pride and courage and came together to conquer their fate. However, that connection through blood is also their weakness. Jocelyn Kujo, your greatest weakness is your daughter.

Ermes: Kiss!!!

Ermes goes charging at Pucci behind with Kiss, but Pucci vanishes away, and to the strike Ermes and Kiss's arm and to chop it off down...

Ermes: AAAAUGH!!!

Emporio: No! Ermes!!

Ermes lost an arm and to drop down on the floor to lose unconscious...

Jocelyn: No!! Star Platinum: Za Wa-

Then suddenly, Pucci goes rushing at Jocelyn...and to strike an attack to her face, as her right side of her face, leaving one huge scar on it...

Jocelyn: N-Ngh...

Jolyne saw what happen to her mother...and her eyes to open wide with fear...

Jolyne: M-Mom...?!!!?

Jocelyn: ...Jolyne...I-Im..sorry...

Jolyne: ...N-No.!! Mom..! D-Don't give up, y-you survived worse than this..!! C-Come on please...I-I can't loose you again..I-can't!

Jocelyn: I-It'll be alright sweetie...just...don't give up, and stay strong...I have a feeling...(Y-YN)...will arrive as I speak...!

Jolyne: W-Wait what?! Really!? B-But...

Jocelyn: J-Jolyne...just trust me on this...he will come back for you...and you need to stay alive, and keep fighting...and wait little more for him to arrive to save you and all of you...he'll be the one...to end Pucci for good..

Jocelyn's huge mark started to blow alot, and to lose unconscious and more blood as she drops down to her knees...Jolyne's eyes began to feel watery and yet to see her mother dying right in front of her eyes...

Jolyne: N-No...MOM!!!

Jolyne wanted to go check on her mother, but she's wounded bad by the knives she got stabbed by Pucci....and Emporio to yell in fear to see his friends being hurt by Pucci...and to feel him behind...

Pucci: I must elongate any obstacles that gets in my way to my destiny. I feel no remorse to them or you...nor I will let you go free. I'll put an end to everything. But to you, Young Emporio, I'm the one who killed your mother, aren't I?

Emporio now knows how his mother die when she gave birth to him, Pucci killed her, he turns and to glare at Pucci, pointing his gun at him..

Pucci: Shoot me then, pull the trigger so you can leave from this godforsaken world as a martyr.

Emporio: AAAAH!!!

Emporio shoots bullets at Pucci, and to dodge them with such ease with his incredible speed and Pucci to charge at him...

Pucci: This is where your fate comes to and end, Emporio!!!

. . .
.
.
.
As Pucci was about to end Emporio on the spot...suddenly, Emporio suddenly vanished right before Pucci's eyes, and isn't around anymore, like if something/someone snatched him away with a mere second...