Final Chapter

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-1 MONTH LATER-

A month pass by...everything has remained the same, Jolyne and (YN) together as one happy couple, and having Ermes and Emporio as well...things around have been going very good as well, they been living all happy all together in Florida.
.
.
One day, they all throw out a barbecue cookout, and Jolyne to invite her family, her grandparents, auntie and uncle, and someone who her grandmother has invited someone else that is somewhat related to the Joestar family as well over...at the backyard, her family were already there and just waiting for the visitor her grandmother invited from Italy, we see Emporio spending some time with Josephine and (Part 2 (YN)'s daughter, Shizuka as (YN) and (Part 4 (YN) were grilling the Patties and sausages for the burgers and hotdogs as Jolyne, her auntie, Josie, and her grandparents, Josephine and (Part 2 (YN) were gettin along well and Ermes getting along with Josephine and (Part 2 (Yn) too as they sat down togther in the bench...

Josephine: It's quite nice to have a nice, quiet and relaxing moment, haven't felt like this in a minute.

Part 2 (YN): Yeah, it's nice to have something like this.

Jolyne: Oh come on now grandma and grandpa, it's not like you had a relaxing moment all day at your house with grandpa.

Josie: Besides mom, you and dad are always home and spend quality time together.

Josephine: Heh, yeah, you have a point, but this one feels...different, you know? Spending time with my great granddaughter, my two daughters, my husband, her cute sweet kind boyfriend, and friends, it's real nice having this...well...almost...

Josephine looks up at the sky...and to think of her best friend...and her granddaughter especially...Jolyne comforts her...

Part 2 (YN): I know hon, I miss him as well, just as Jolyne misses her parents and friends.

Jolyne: ...I know you and mom were close grandma, I can tell how much you love her, as much as I do too.

Josephine: Ohh Jolyne, I'm sorry you had to go through all that and witness it too, I too have been there as well, your grandfather as well.

Jolyne: Really?

Ermes: What happen?

Josephine: ...Our friend, Caesar Zeppeli... heh, he was one cocky bastard, always so amateur too...

Part 2 (YN): but besides that, he was one hell of a guy, a great friend.

Jolyne: Oh...I'm, sorry to hear that.

Josephine: Thanks sweetie, the ones we lost may be gone from our sight, but never in our hearts, always remember that Jolyne.

Jolyne: I will, always.

Josephine: ...Your mother and father...boy, I remember back then how those two have always cared for each other, heh, you should've seen your mom's face how she would always react when I tease her a lot with your father...those two were like peas in a pod.

Jolyne: Heh, yeah.

Josie: Your mother can be one hell of an ass kicker, heh, boy, she sure was something.

Jolyne: Heh, I've seen it alot from her too.

Then, (YN) and (Part 4 (YN) approach with huge plates of burgers and hotdogs on their hands...

(YN): Alright, the foods ready.

Part 4 (YN): We did our best to make them taste delicious and for us to enjoy.