Chp.48 The Return Of A Crusader

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

. . . Suddenly, time has stopped! And we then see someone punching the bullets away with its stand, and to then grab Jolyne and (YN) out of the way...and for time to resume back normally. As it did, Pucci was left confused on what just happen and to then see a spear that is attach to wear JoJo and (YN) was...and then, he heard from behind...

Jocelyn: Yare Yare Daze.

Pucci: What the?!

Star Platinum: ORA!!!

It was Jocelyn Kujo! She has finally made a return once more, to help and save the aid of her daughter from Pucci, using Star Platinum to attack him...

Star Platinum: Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora!!!

Star Platinum throw one final punch to Pucci, sending him crashing towards a metal frame window outside...and also, Ermes has arrived as well with Jocelyn too!

Ermes: Heh, courtesy of the SpeedWagon Foundation. We fired the spear from three kilometers up in the air and managed to drive it straight into the ground here at the visitor center. Using my stand, Kiss, I made it so the one spear splits into two. And when I peel the sticker off, it tried its best to come back together. As long I held onto it, it still pull me three kilometers towards the other spear at extreme fast rate, regardless of gravity.

Jocelyn then was holding onto her daughter onto her own hands, as Jolyne notices too and surprise to see her mother arrive in time...

Jolyne: ..Old hag.

Jocelyn: Hey half pine, I'm here now.

Jolyne: *gently smiles* I'm glad..

Jocelyn: Hm, you alright too, (YN)?

(YN): Good as ever, just relief your okay and back Mrs.Kujo.

Jocelyn: Same to you too, thanks for sticking on Jolyne's side...I knew I would count on you.

(YN): ...You know I'd do anything for her.

Jocelyn: Hm, I know.

Pucci: N-No!! Jocelyn and Ermes made it at the last second!

With that said, Jocelyn, Jolyne, (YN), Ermes, Anastasia and Emporio circle around Pucci...

Emporio: We got you surrounded, Father Pucci. The idea that your stand will reach its completed state in 36 hours is just your twisted fantasy. This game is over, you have no one to help you, nor to see the new moon.