Chp.22

-AUTHOR POV-

A few days have pass now, Jolyne has finally retrieve her mother's stand disc to the SWF, however, White Snake and Pucci still has her memory disc as Pucci wants it and to see the book Jocelyn was reading what was in it and to find the ways to achieve heaven...but, the only problem he has is that a son of his, (YN), has been helping Jolyne all this time, which makes it worse for Pucci, not only does he have to try and stop (YN) from helping her, but to use force and try to hurt and kill him if he even gets in his way, no matter what...
.
.
One day, Pucci then meets up with someone here, Sports Maxx

Sport Maxx was in prison for gang related and to then also murder Erme's sister, so she will take upon her vengeance against Sports, with the help of Jolyne, (YN) and FF

Sport Maxx was in prison for gang related and to then also murder Erme's sister, so she will take upon her vengeance against Sports, with the help of Jolyne, (YN) and FF...and so they did...but before meeting Sports, Pucci wanted him for his stand ability, which he can control and reanimate corpses of people and animals around him, with that said, Pucci needed his ability to reanimate a bone he had on him, a bone that happens to be a person, and belongs to none other than DIO, the only bone from him he can find, the rest was scattered to dust and no longer in this world. So he asked him to use that ability to that bone and resurrect him for good...but, as he did as Sports to grab the bone from him, it suddenly vanished, and not just that, as Sports uses his stand power on DIO's bone on White Snake's hand, it became infectious, and to melt his hand...and yet the bone is no longer around with Pucci nor Sports, it's somewhere hidden around here in the prison...Sports felt the bone's presence somewhere around the Maximum Security Disciplinary Wing...as if someone might have pick it up...
.
.
And it did, at the ghost room, FF, (YN) and Emporio were looking at Sports memories disc of everything happening between him and White Snake...

FF: Emporio, what you saw was Sports Max's memories that Ermes found by chance after defeating him. Of course Jolyne seen this too

Emporio: S-So Jolyne made it?? So she ended up going to the Discipline Cell just to find the same bone belonging to DIO?!

FF: Yes, but...it's way too reckless there!

(YN) was pacing around the room, worried about Jolyne being sent there just to find DIO's bone, and yet also confused about it of how a single bone of his father is here, and who would even have it...

Emporio: And...(YN)?? You say that DIO...is your father??

(YN): ...Yeah, he is, but a bone of his, here??! I mean, why the hell White Snake has it?! What does he need it for?! And how does he know my father?! ...I just don't know what the hell is going on. I mean first White Snake steal's Jolyne's mother's stand and memory, and now he suddenly has a corpse of my father's bone and wants it to himself?! This is just getting ridiculous now...and now I'm fucking worried for Jolyne being sent there at Max Discipline Cell! With her there, White Snake is definitely gonna do his best to take her out for good! I can't let that happen!