-1-

---Laura---
"Are you ready to go?"My mom said loading the last bag in her car.I look at our old house one last time and nod.The moving van was following behind us the whole four hour ride.You see,my mom and I have been through a lot this past month.My parents getting a divorce,mom getting a new and better job so things got a little crazy.

My mom is a lawyer. My dad is a music producer. He had to live in New York. Mom had to live in California.I wanted to stay back in Arizona but at always my parents make the decisions.I started school in a week so I wanted to try and make as many friends as possible.I was pretty popular in my old school.I had a perfect life.Perfect boyfriend,perfect school,perfect friends,I could go on and write a whole list.I want to continue my perfect life.I know I can get new friends but I don't know a bout boyfriend.When he found out I was moving,he instantly broke up with me. So maybe he wasn't the Prince Charming I was looking for...

I want to change.Start a new life here and enjoy it.I'm going to go make some friends now.I though.We finally arrived at our new house which was much bigger and prettier than our other old crappy house.I smile wide."It looks nice doesn't it?"My mom asks.I nod and walk in.It was like a modern house.Wood and glass.My kind of house.Mom let me choose any bedroom in the house to be mine.I chose one that would be just right for me.I would usually be excited to get a big room but I let my mom get that one.She deserves it.And plus,I'm lucky my room at least has a bathroom in it.The only flaw is in this house there isn't much privacy,good thing they invented curtains.I go outside on my balcony.I guess our neighbors didn't have their curtains up yet because a boy about my age was changing and god was he hot?I hope he goes to my school.He had that perfect six pack.I kept watching him.Then he looked at me.I froze.

"Laura the neighbors came to introduce themselves!Get down here right now!"My mom calls out from downstairs. I quickly run downstairs.I go to the huge living room."Hi."I say.Looking at a whole bunch of people sitting on the couch."Laura meet the Lynch's.

There were about seven of them."Hi,I'm Stormie."The mom,I think says."Hello."I say.

Their dad stands up."Hi,I'm the dad.Mark."He shakes my hand and smiles."And these are our five kids."Mark says pointing to them."I'm Rydel,your new best friend!" She explains.

She gives me a hug.I smile and hug her back."I'm Riker, this is Ryland,Rocky and Ross."He says pointing to them all."I can introduce myself Riker,"Ross says.Ross.He was the one changing in his room.0_0

"Hey,I'm Ross."He says shaking my hand.He whispers in my ear."Your future boyfriend."I blush.

"It was so nice of you guys to come over and introduce yourselves thank you so much."My mom says and hugs Stormie and Mark."Your welcome,if you need help with anything you can come to us anytime."Stormie smiles.

"So what school is Laura going to?"Mark asks.

"Um,Its something Marino."

" Oh,Marino High."Stormie says."Ross goes there."

"Yeah,maybe I could help her out and show her around."Ross says looking at me.I nod and smile."Thanks."

"Great idea Ross,that's so thoughtful of you."My mom says.

"Do you guys need help with any in packing or anything?"Riker asks.My mom nods and everyone starts to unpack.

-3 hours later-

"Thank you guys so much for your help,bye"Me and My mom says."Well,we just wanted to welcome you into the neighborhood." Mark says."Bye!"Everyone else says.

---Laura's New life---

I start to decorate my room.It was already seven at night or in the afternoon.I make my bed and lay out my soft carpets."Hey."Someone says coming onto my room from my balcony.I got scared for a moment until I saw that it was just Ross."What are you doing here?"I whisper."I wanted to see you."He whispers.I smile."So,tell me about yourself then."

He drags me to my bed and we sit down."Tell me everything."I say.He gives me a look."Okay,not everything but you know,stuff."

"Stuff?" He asks."Yeah."

"OK,well my middle mame is Shor,I like every kind of food.I love music.I also like photography. I like the color yellow.I like you."He says trying to figure out what to say next."Wait what? "But we just met three hours ago.How do you like me?"

"Let's just say,your very different than most girls I talk to."

I nod."OK,what do you want to know about me?"

"Everything."He says and smiles.

Me and Ross talked the whole night.This past week he has been coming to my room at night to talk to me.Once that week past,I had to go to school.

----

"Are you ready to go?"Ross asks from his balcony."Yeah I'm coming."I say.I run down stairs.