-78-

"Can we pick up a few tacos?" Ryland asks as we wait at the stoplight. The whole ride which has so far been three minutes, Ross's brother has been asking a bunch of pointless abs dumb questions. "No," Ross says while keeping full attention on the road.

"But I'm hungry!"

"Dammit Ryland we just had pizza," Laura explains. "I know that,I was there," he replied sarcastically. "Can you at least turn the radio on?"

"No!" Both Ross and Laura say at the same time. He sighs and leans his head on against the window.

-Laura-
It's been a few minutes,a few quiet ones. I look behind me and I see Ryland sleeping. Aw,he sleeps some what a similar way to the way Ross sleeps!

"Is he finally asleep?" Ross asked, still driving and not taking his eyes off the ride. "Yeah," I look at him one more time. "I think so,"

Ross lets out a sigh in relief. "Oh thank god!He's so freaking annoying sometimes,"

"I can say the same about you," I mumbled. "Why are you being so mean to me?" Ross questioned, pretending to sound sad. I shook my head. "Because you told me that we were going to tell our family and friends about the marriage tonight. But you avoided it the whole time I brought it up,"

"You guys are getting married?" Ryland questions as Ross steps on the breaks of the car,making us lean forward then back. "What the hell? I thought you were asleep!" Ross states.

"I was resting my eyes. When are you guys getting married? Why didn't you tell anyone?"

"We aren't getting married Ryland," I explain. "Yeah-wait we aren't?!" Ross's eyes widened.

"No, I mean yes. Ross didn't propose. He gave me a promise ring, so when we are older and more mature, we will marry each other one day."

"That was fast, you haven't even known each other that long,"Ryland claims while rubbing his eyes. "I think two and almost three years is pretty long. And plus, I want to get married at the age of 26." I smiled.

"But that's such a long time." Ross complains. "What? I want to get through college first."

"Really?You're thinking about college already?" He asked very surprised.

But now I'm surprised.
--------
Updating two more long ones after school ☺️