-53-

-Maia (this was a day before)
"Okay so, here is the plan. We are going to ask for Ross' forgiveness. And when he forgives us, Laura would obviously do the same." Dove explains. "Okay so how are we going to get Ross' forgiveness?" I question. Dove smiles at me. "We,are going to New York."

My eyes widen. "What?!" That's crazy! We can't possibly get in a plane and fly to New York.

"Don't worry, I already booked us a flight yesterday. We leave in a couple hours. Get packed and I'll pick you up." She says. I sigh. "Alright whatever but how do we know where they are staying?" I ask.

"I still follow Laura's Twitter and ever since she left she's been tweeting about where she is nonstop."

-Ross
"Wait! So you are going to sign me?!" I ask probably a little to excited. "Yes but not now because I already have to many clients at the mo-" I cut him off.
"I don't even care! Thank you so much!!" I tell him. We both stood up and he was about to shake my hand but my happiness took over me and I gave him a hug instead.

"Ross?" Laura asks coming downstairs. I pull away from the hug. "uhh..."

"Did you get signed?" She questions. I smile which made her smile because she already knew. She squeals and runs into my arms. "I'm so happy for you Ross!" She tells me. I know I am too...

Before I could respond, my phone started to ring. I roll my eyes. Way to ruin the moment phone.

I pull away from the hug and Laura's dad had already left the room.

"Hello?"  I ask. It was a blocked caller."Meet us at the nearest coffee shop in 10 minutes." The voice I recognized anywhere commanded. "Dove?" I ask in disbelief. Laura looks towards me."yeah, I'm in New York; me and Maia. Aren't you happy?"

I was....

"You know that you guys can't just follow us to New York and decide we are friends again." I explain."awe Ross?We didn't do anything to you, only Laura.So you actually shouldn't be mad at us..."
Now I was getting mad. "You hurt Laura and Laura is half of my heart and so when you hurt her you technically hurt me too, so stop trying to make this all better you are just making it worse." I confess. Laura wraps her arms around my waist from behind. "Well I would explain everything to you but please just meet us there." She says. I sigh. "Fine,"
-
"So you are going with Maia and Dove?I thought we were supposed to hang out today..." Laura says a few seconds after I hung up the phone. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. "I know babe and I'm sorry but they said they were going to explain everything to me,"

"Whatever, I'll be waiting for you here," she says. "Perfect,I need to go now,"

"Do you really trust them though?" She asks before I could walk out the door. "I used too," I kiss her cheek and start to make my way to where we were to meet.

-Dove
"Finally!You are five minutes late!" I annoyingly say as Ross walks through the doors of the caffè. "Well at least I'm here dammit," he explains as he rolls his eyes. "Sit down next to Maia," I tell him. Maia looks at me before she scoots over leaving enough space for Ross. "Okay, I'm here what do you want?"

"I think I'm going to order a cup of tea." I say looking at the minnie menu. He snatches the menu out of my hand. "Stop fucking around Dove tell me the truth."

I roll my eyes. "We just want you and Laura to forgive us." I explain. He groans. "Why would I forgive you?"

"Because you need to be the bigger person. Ross you and Laura aren't right for each other-"

"Dove!" Maia cuts me off. "Oh shut up Dove we are perfect for each other in many ways. Thank you for wasting my time I appreciate it," I sarcastically remark. "Laura's cheating on you!" I blurt out before he could get out of his seat. "Yeah, I heard that one before,"

"Yeah because it is true."
"Stop lying. All you do is lie. I don't know why I ever became friends with you in the first place. Now go do us all a favor and fly your asses back to California."he says right before storming away. I roll my eyes. "Dove you are the most stupidest person I've ever worked with!" Maia shouts at me.
"Says the person who says the word stupidest"

-Laura
I was reading my book and I guess I got way to into it because I couldn't stop crying of how sad it was. Then all of a sudden, Ross storms into the living room making me jump. "Oh hey your back early?" I say wiping the tears away from my face. "Yeah Maia and Dove just pissed me off...and why are you crying?"

"What did they say to you?And I was reading my book," I say pointing to the book Allegent. He nods. "They said you were cheating on me," I almost choke through my own tears. "What?" I question. He sighs. "Yeah but I don't believe them."

"Do you?" I quietly question. He looks up at me. "I never cheated on anyone before. And I would never think of cheating on you. So do you believe me?"

I ask waiting for a response.
But he stays quiet. "Of course I believe you," I think he was lying though.

Dove and Maia tore another hole in-between me and Ross' relationship again.

I'm going to make sure they stop. Forever. 

----------
Oooooohh what do you think is going to happen?

More Drama to come!  And I hope you liked it.

Also: Happy 20th birthday Laura!!🎉🎈🎁🎂 I love you so fucking much and I hope you have a wonderful day today!!! You are so grown up oh my god!😭😘

Don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow

Read my book: "Campus Killers"

-You are amazing as always
-I love you all
M.s.R