-46-

"I'm what?!" I practically shout at my mom. She shrugs. "I'm sorry Laura but I can't do anything about it. He's your Father and he deserves to see you."

"But mom!"

"It'll be fine, it's just for the weekend, no worries." I couldn't believe this. I haven't talked to my dad since February. The month he left us. My dad was a huge part of me. We used to be so close when I was a kid. Now I'm pretty sure he is in New York disgustingly rich living with a new girlfriend. Wife even, kids too probably.

But I don't care anymore. I have a new "daddy" if you know what I mean. Wink wink.

"Could Ross come at least? I don't want to be alone..."

"uh have you already forgotten about me?" Vanessa scoffs. Oh right, her."well it would be okay to have your Dad meet Ross, just make sure he's okay with it." Mom says.

"Make sure I'm okay with what?" Ross asks walking in from downstairs. "Where did you come from?" Vanessa asks. "You know Laura, you should really lock your balcony doors." My eyes widen. "Well Ross, the girls wanted to know if-" mom gets cut off.

"Laura wanted to know," Vanessa says. I glare at her. "If you wanted to go to New York and meet Mr.Marano...." My mom looks at Ross. He looks a little nervous. I've told him about my dad once, I said he never liked my boyfriends because he was so picky. I think I may have scared him. "Of course, I'd love to. When though?" He actually agreed? Wow. "Really?Thank you so much Ross," I say and embrace him in a hug. "Anything for you," he smiles, nervousness still an existing expression on his face and something he was feeling.

"Aw man now I'm stuck with these two who will be talking all lovey dovey in the car." Vanessa complains.

"Don't worry Ness, one day your Prince Charming will come"I smile.

She rolls her eyes. "Whatever, I'm just going to go pack my things." She plainly states. Okay then.

-Ross-
"You know Laura, I'm glad we are doing this. So we could get away from all this cyber bullying stuff." I say as her smile drops.

"Cyber bullying?Laura what is he talking about?" No,I forgot....

"It's nothing mom, we are just doing it for a role play for our life skills class. Me and Ross are married and our kid is bullying people..." She lies.

Her mom raises and eyebrow. "Your kid already uses the Internet?"

We both nod. "Yup," I say popping the p.

"Well okay then...."

---
Hey so if you didn't know, I have no school so I'll be updating A LOT

I promise this time it's just that the chapters will be like

400-500 words.

Don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow
And thanks so much for 8k reads!!

Read my new book "When the Mean Girl wins"

-you're lovely-
I 💜 you
M.s.R