-30-

-Ross-
School was canceled today because it was raining like crazy. So I just laid in bed thinking to why I would cheat on Laura. I guess I got caught up in the moment?

I can't believe she didn't forgive me yet. She says she's not mad but she doesn't trust me anymore.

That makes me feel terrible knowing she won't come to me anymore. Sigh.

-Laura-
Today was perfect. I was alone in my quiet house, it was storming and my ex wouldn't stop texting me. Note to sarcasm. I'm going out.  I'm tired of being trapped in here most of the time.

I walk around the mall all by myself. Usually Ross is with me but I'm pretty sure he hates me now. I just really need to get my mind off of him.

I walk into this little boutique and start looking around. "Can I help you?" A male voice asks. I turn around and smile. He looked around my age and he had beautiful hazel eyes and blonde hair. Just like Ross. "No it's okay I'm just looking around." I look at his name tag."Gabe?" I say and he nods.

He was pretty cute to be honest. And he reminded me of Ross a lot. Why am I even thinking about Ross? He doesn't even like me since he cheated on me.

I drive back home and see Ross strumming his guitar while leaning on his balcony. "Hi Laura" he says.

I walk up to him. "Hey, I need to tell you something." I say. He sits his guitar on the ground and looks at me. "Okay,"

"I went to the mall today and I walked into a boutique and a boy asked me out." I confess.

He stays quiet for a moment." Did you say yes?" He asks. 

" I did."

"Oh, okay we'll have fun I guess" he whispers and starts walking back to his room.

"Wait Ross,"

He turns around. "What?"

" you didn't let me finish, I said yes but I called him back and told him I changed my mind."

"Why?"

"Because Ross, I still like you and I was hoping that you still... Like me?" I ask with hope in my eyes.

"Laura, I never stopped liking you I just made a huge mistake."

I smile. "Ross will you take me back?"
...............

Ross

"I would take you back in a heartbeat." I say.