-71-

"Ross Shor Lynch!how dare you storm out the house like that?! My mom started soon as I stepped inside the house. "especially with Laura -someone else's daughter! You can't just kidnap people!"I groan frustrated while running a hand through my blonde mop of hair. "You shouldn't  be yelling at me go yell at your mom for being rude as hell!"I fired back. She rolled her eyes and took my phone right out of my hands."Go up stairs-you're grounded."my mouth fell open."What?That isn't fair!"I complained. "yeah we'll life isn't fair now go." See what happens when my grandparents visit?

I shamelessly walk up to my room and head straight for the balcony hoping Laura was anywhere in sight.Sadly, she wasn't. I didn't see her in her room and the lights weren't even on. I wish I could have an all night endless conversation with her like we did all the time. it was ridiculously cold to be out here so when I waited a few minutes and she still didn't show, with s sigh I close my balcony glass doors. All of a sudden, before I fully close them her lights flick open in a blink of an eye. "Ross!"She called out.

What a smile I run out of my door jumping over my balcony and onto hers. "Laur I've missed you!" I told my small brunette while giving her a huge hug.She laughs and pecks my cheek. "Ross it hasn't even been 30 minutes yet," she explained while leaning on the railing."Well it felt like it,and where were you?I waited out here to see if you,I wanted to walk over to your house as soon as possible as until I got grounded,"

She sighs."Same and chill out boy,I had to do the dishes." I laughed and grabbed her hand. "Anyways,I am so not sorry that I took you to some random place and fucked the life at out of you but I am dearly sorry about my grandparents once again," I spoke in all honesty. She rolled her eyes. "Whatever pervert, and once again-I'm not mad or insulted. I think we came off to a bad start me and your grandparents. So,I asked your mom if I can come over and we could talk-have a real conversation you know?"She explained. My eyes widened.

"You are the most stupidest person-Laura after what happened why would you want to talk to them if you don't even care about them?"

"I never said I didn't care about your family Ross,I said I didn't care about what they said about me. Now,are you going to join me in bed or not?" She raised an eyebrow. "But we're grounded.,"

"Has that ever stopped you?" She lightly smiled. I shook my head and dragged her to the bed. That actually rhymes!
-----
"God morning dear," Stormie smiled as soon as I walked through the door after Ryland had let me in. "Hey, Stormie and it isn't such a great morning for me. Ross wasn't with me when I woke up this morning,the whole time I had an empty hole or feeling in my chest that pained me a lot. "Oh I'm sorry what's wrong?"

"Is Ross here?"I decided to ask. She chuckled. "He better be,he's grounded because of what happened yesterday. Go upstairs and check please?"

I nod and walked up the stairs and went  straight to Ross's room.

I don't even knock I just open the door to see on his balcony

I don't even knock I just open the door to see on his balcony. "Ross," I spoke. He was looking into my room. "Ross what the hell?Stop being creepy and looking into my room,"

He turned around. "When did you get here?I didn't see you get out of your room,"

"Maybe I got out of my room while you were sneaking out of my room earlier?"I replied. "I didn't sneak out,I'd never do that to you,I just got up and early and went to talk some sense into the old people living in our guest room." I stated. "Oh well,anyways I am going to go talk them now." 

-Laura- 

I walked out of his room and made my way towards the guest room before Ross could even object. I mean,why not? It's my life anyways..Once I was in front of the door,I make sure to knock. "What do you want?"Candice shouted from the other side of the room. "It's me,Laura." I spoke. "Who?"I rolled my eyes and sighed. "The prostitute. That was probably the only thing the lady would remember me by. sigh. The door opens to reveal the old woman. "Why are you here?Are you here to run away with my poor innocent grandson again?" I quietly laughed at her remark. Innocent?Maybe in a parallel universe. "No,I'm not. I came to talk to you and your  husband." She gave me a look as if she thought I was crazy. "And I am not taking no for an answer. She slowly nods. "Who else knows your'e  here?" 

"Everyone,and they don't mind at all because they are like a second family to me,and so is this house." I tell her. She gets close to my face. "You will never be my family." 

If only she knew. If only anyone knew what Ross asked me last night. Soon,she will be my family and couldn't do anything about it. "Look,can I just come in?That morning when you saw me for the first time,I was out jogging. I am not-and will never be a prostitute. I love Ross to much to become that." I say before walking inside the room. 

"You don't love Ross," She simply states.All of a sudden after what she said I got a little bit defensive. "Of course i love Ross!Why would you even say that?!" 

She shrugged her shoulders. "I'm old,not sit down." She told me. I gasped. "Your'e old?That's your'e argument,that you are old?I already know. That is not excuse!"I admit as she took out a book-a scrapbook in fact. 

-Ross- 

"So what do you think?Should I ask Maia out or...?"Rocky trails off. He has been standing at the frame of my door for like three minutes,debating on if he should ask a girl he likes and vice versa out.I roll my eyes. "Yeah whatever,why don't you go talk to Riker-or Rydel even?" I really didn't have time for this,I had to go check on laura to make sure my grandmother didn't show her any embarrassing stories about me. Or worse,embarrassing pictures on a very embarrassing scrap book. "because, Riker sucks at girl advice. He always argues with girls and Rydel will tell me to do some very romantic firework crap I don't have time for," 

"If you won't listen to anyone's advice then stop asking for it." I say before moving past him and quickly walk over to our guest room.