-25-

//Ross//

After we ate some delicious french toast me and Laura decided to have these last two days in Vegas to ourselves. I get dressed and wait foe Laura to get dressed as well."Ready?"I ask getting up. She nods.
~

For an hour we walked around the strip. It wasn't dark yet so there were no lights but it still looked really cool.

I love Laura so much but I can't keep hiding things from her. She deserves to know the truth. But once I tell her, I know I'll lose her.😔

"What's wrong?" Laura asks looking up at me as we walk into the hotel lobby. "Nothing I just have something on my mind right now," I can't do it.

"Are you okay?" She asks a little worried. Another thing I love about her is how she cares so much about me. I force a small smile and grab her small hand. "Yeah, I was just thinking about us," I lie. I hate lying to her.

She smiles."Okay what about us?"

"Our future..." Another lie. Laura nods wanting me to go on. "About what might happen if things don't go the way they planned." I slowly say.

She gives me a confused look. "Why? Everything is fine and just perfect " and that's were she's wrong. I frown but I hide it. "Come on let's go back to the room" I say wanting to change the subject. I'm sorry Laura.

//Laura//
I know something is wrong with Ross. But why won't he tell me? Sigh I guess I should just ignore it.

When we get to our room I go over and sit at the window seat looking over all the hotels. It was a beautiful sight even better at night. Hey,that rhymes.

"I'm going to talk to Riker, I'll be right back." Ross says walking out the door. I wonder what that's about.

//Riker//
I couldn't believe what my brother just told me. My eyes almost PPP out of my head. "You ch-" he puts covers his hand over my mouth. " I know it's bad just please don't tell her or anyone." He says with a pleading look. I shake my head letting out a heavy sigh. "Ross you need to tell her. She deserves to know" I say.

"I know, I just can't bring myself to do it. " he sadly says. " She will hate me forever" 

"Well you better tell her before she finds out from someone else." I say. He frowns.

The door bursts open and standing there was Ratliff and Ryland. I smile."Finally! What took you so long I'm starving!" I get up and take the bag of tacos. "Well we stopped at the gift shop and bought really cool pens," Ryland says. Ratliff nods holding up a purple pen. I roll my eyes,"You guys are dumb" I say.

"Well I'm going to go..." Ross says standing up."You want a taco?" Ratliff asks. He shakes his head."I'm good" and he leaves. I still am shocked about what Ross did. He isn't that type of guy. Poor Laura, she'll be crushed when he tells her. If he tells her...

/////////////////
Hello loves, I hope you liked this chapter. What do you think Ross is hiding???

Don't forget to... 
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow

Please check out my new story "Campus killers" it's a Raura story.

And please check out "A thousand years" another Raura story.

I love you all.
-Stay awesome-
M.S.R