-11-

"Is that everything?" Ross says putting my last suitcase in his car. I nod excitedly. I just couldn't help it , today I was all bubbly and happy. "Okay goodbye California hello Paris!" He says opening the passenger car door. "Bye mom!Bye dad!" I say giving them one last hug. "Okay call me when you get there and be safe and have fun." My mom says. My dad whispers something in Ross's ear and he nods. "okay we'll see you in a week by hun bye Ross!" My parents say and me and Ross get in the car. And with that Ross drives to the airport

"I'm so excited." I say jumping in my seat like a six year old. Ross chuckles as he keeps his eyes on the road.

"Yeah I heard you the first ten billion times." He jokes.
-At the Airport-
"We're almost here."i say as we walk through all the metal detectors. Ross happily nods. "Yup we just have to wait twenty minutes and we'll be on a plane."

"What time is it?" I ask for the third time. "You have a phone know use it."Ross says waiting patiently.I check my phone and start to get more excited.
"Only eight more minutes Ross." I grab his shoulder and start to shake it. He smiles at me.

"Your tickets please?"The flight attendant ask. Ross pulls out to plane tickets. "thank you please enjoy the flight to paris. "she says guiding us which way to go. We go through a hallway and end up in a plane.

Luckily me and Ross got to sit next to each other. Since I've never been to Paris Ross let me get the window seat.

Ten minutes later the announcer tells us the plane is about to take off. "You ready?" He asks putting on his ear buds. "I can't wait!" I say. He nods.

Ross fell asleep like ten min ago but I was to excited to sleep. the flight attendance came around asking people what they want to eat.

Since it was already lunch time they were giving out mini hamburgers. They looked so good so I got one for me and two for Ross since he only ate a mini muffin this whole day.

I shake Ross a bit. "Hey wake up,"i whisper. His eyes flutter open and he groans. "Are we here?"

"No but I ordered you something to eat." He stretches and starts to eat.
////////////
I'm to tired to go on

I really am glad you guys are enjoying this story .

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
And check out my story "their high school story "

Stay beautiful
-Marlee-