-8-

-Ross-

Today was so fun! Me and Ariel hung out the whole afternoon. She is just so perfect. I'm so glad I met her. She is just everything could ask for. I want to ask her out. I know its crazy,we've only been hanging out for two day but I really like her.I know,I'll ask her tonight . Everything has been going really good for me lately but something isn't right. Laura has been really distant ever since me and Ariel started hanging out.

I'm going to call her. After a few rings she finally picks up.

Laura-Hello?
Me- Hey Laur
Laura-Oh,hi Ross

I could tell she was upset.

Me- I wanted to see how you were doing because you have been really distant.
Laura-Its really nice of you to check up on me but I'm fine. Do you want to maybe hang out tonight?
Me- Um I can't...
Laura-You can't or you don't want to?
Me- I was planning on asking Ariel out....
Laura-...
Me-Laura are you still there?
Laura-Oh,yeah. I hope things work out for you to.Goodbye Ross

She hangs up. I frown.

-Laura-

I can not explain how sad I am right now. I like Ross,and I'm not afraid to admit it. I knew Ariel was way prettier and taller than me. All I could do right now is cry. I lost Ross to her. He will probably take her to Paris and never come back. I call dove.

Dove- Hey Laura
Me*sniff*Hi dove
Dove-Laura what's wrong?
Me-Can you please come over?

-Ross-
"Will you be my girlfriend?"I ask.

Ariel smiles."I would love to be your girlfriend.

I smile and we both go for a kiss.

-Dove-

I rub Laura's back. I know some of you might be thinking.Wow,Laura and Ross weren't even together yet she is crying over him."It'll be okay."I say. She looked broken.Laura may be tough but she is very sensitive to. "He never liked me,"I could here her whisper to herself.Over and over again. I felt really bad for her. I give her a hug.

-Laura-

Dove left an hour ago and I'm just laying in bed complimenting my horrible life. If this is how my new life was going to be like,then I didn't .like it. Minutes passed.He didn't come over like he used to every night. Hours passed. He never texted me good night or good morning like he used to. I frown and look out the window. And there she was.Ariel and Ross were in his room laying in bed. My heart sinks. They look really happy. I wanted him to be happy even if it meant hurting my own happiness. I close my eyes as tears start to pour and I go to bed.

So yeah,don't hate me for this but it gets better.

Since I have no school for three months I'm going to try and update more than once every day. One chapter will be short and others may be long. I don't think this was a really good chapter It was maybe a filler one so don't forget to...

Comment
Vote
Share
Follow
And check out some of my Raura/Auslly one shots
Stay beautiful
-Marlee-