-68-

Ross
"Ross get down here!Grandma and Grandpa are here!" Rocky shouted from downstairs as I quickly finished making my bed me and Laura slept on last night. If my grandparents came up here and saw my messy bed they would start criticizing me like it was their job.

Once I was done I trot downstairs to see a mini van pull up on our driveway. I sighed. "Hey,put a smile on that face." Rydel spoke. "They won't be with us forever so at least try to be nice."

I put a fake smile on my face as we hear a few knocks on the front door. Here we go...

My back pocket vibrated. Someone had texted me. "Grandma!Grandpa!" My siblings shouted in excitement like little 5 year olds. I quickly glance at the screen to see a message from Laura.

I was outside coming home from my morning jog and saw a car pull up on your driveway. Was that them?<3
Before I could even text back my grandma calls my name. "Ross get off of your phone and help us with our bags, you know we are two old!Jesus can you be useful for once?" Was the first thing she says to me.

"Hi grandma,grandpa..." I fake smile again and take my grandmothers huge suitcase and purse. While Ryland takes my grandfathers things and we put them in the guest room.

When we walk out, my parents were already giving my moms parents a hug. "It's been so long oh my gosh!" Rydel explains as she joins the hug. I need to text Laura back.

It's funny how my grandparents who I haven't seen in such a long time come here but still Laura is the only thing on my mind.

"Hey, who was that girl wearing a sports bra outside next door?" My grandma suddenly asks. My siblings look at me and smirk. I wish I could see her in her sports bra..

I can't tell my grandma that me and Laura are dating. She'll ask me a bunch of unnecessary questions. "She our neighbor.We go to the same school" I explained hoping my annoying siblings don't say anything about us dating.

I'm glad they don't. "Oh,she's pretty. But don't you think it's a little unnecessary to wear a sports bra in public?" My grandpa asks.
And don't you think it's a little unnecessary
to talk about my beautiful girlfriend like that? I mean stop assuming, she was jogging this morning. Something you can't do because you're to old.

I mentally roll my eyes. "Well she can wear what she wants...it's her life,"

That was totally a lie. I hated when she wore revealing thins because sick bastards always stare at her. She can only wear that stuff in front of me and no one else. Laura is mine and not anyone's to share,
------
I finally get to go up in my room to talk to Laura because the adults were talking about who knows what.

Yeah it was them, I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier. Grandma wouldn't let me<3

I send it and wait for her to respond. Seconds later she does.

It's okay, I was worried for a second <3

I smile down at my phone.Then all of a sudden my door barges open. "Who are you talking to?" My moms mom asks. I quickly shut off my phone and sit up on my bed. Great now I can't reply to Laura.

"A friend,"

She nods. "So where is your girlfriend?Kendra or was it Kendall?" She rambled. I cringed. "Kimmy,her name was Kimmy. And she's not my girlfriend anymore. You already knew that."

She comes closer and sits on the edge of my bed. "We are having a family dinner tonight." She says. 

I nod."cool,"
"Oh and I told your mom to invite your neighbors. The girl next doors family. She seems interesting"

My head shot up. "What?!I though we uh were having s family dinner." I spoke. Even though Laura and her family wee family to me.

"Yeah well your parents say they are very good friends with them so why not?We'll have a dinner tomorrow with just is," she smiled.

"Oh, um cool,"

Cool?Cool?!None of this was cool!I didn't want Laura's precious feelings to get hurt by my grandparents. She pays my thigh and walks out of my room.

I grab my phone with a sigh as I see a few messages from Laura.

Ross?
Um so why did my dad just tell me we are going to your house tonight for dinner?
Thought you didn't want me there?

Ugh, I did want her here. With me always but not with them being here.

Um I'll explain later but you can't come!My grandparents don't know about us,

I don't have a choice, my parents are making me go. I'm sorry :(

I wish she was here laying next to me.

It's not that I don't want you here, but my grandma will be really rude and so will my grandpa... I text her.

I'm pretty sure I can take a few insults. She replied.

I sighed.I hope she can... 

--------
Hey guys!!I hope you liked this chapter! Also I'm excited to say that I'll be posting a sequel for Campus killers! Rate the cover?

Don't forget to...
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW

AND READ MY STORY "Campus killers"

Instagram|MARAKY_15

I love you
Excuse the errors