-23-

I'm moving to Michigan.
The sentence kept echoing through my brain.

"Y-you're moving?" I stutter.

"Yeah," was all he said.

"When?" I couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"On Monday." He sadly says. Monday. Monday was the day after we get back home.
"Monday?Why am I just hearing about this?When did this happen?" He sighs."My dad got a job out there. I wanted to tell you as soon as I got the news but I just couldn't bring myself to do it."

((Vanessa))

I wake up with a huge headache. I groan and turn over in my bed and I gasp. I was laying next to Riker. He was facing the ceiling but was still asleep.I quietly get up but take one good look at him. He was really cute to be honest. What happened last night? We were in my hotel room. He turns a bit in his sleep. Did I sleep with him I was still half naked so I know we didn't do anything that extream. I sigh in relief and put my jeans on. "Vanessa?" He says in pain. Probably the hangover.

"Uh do you remember anything that happened last night? Or a couple hours ago?" I ask a little scared of what we might have done. He shakes his head and sits up. "Why am I shirtless?Why am I here? What happened?" He looked cute when he was confused. Wait what? I snap out of my weird thoughts. "I'm pretty sure we were drunk and made out but nothing else." I say. He nods while holding his head. "I'm going to go check on the others." I say walking out. I can't believe I made out with someone who I despise so much.

I quietly knock on Rydel and Ratliff's room making sure not to disturb anyone else in the building. It was like two in the morning. After a few knocks no one answers. I wouldn't be surprised if they were sleeping at this time. I walk over to the next room. Ross and my sisters room. I knock on the door quietly. I hear small footsteps and Laura opens the door. "Hi sister."

"So why are you still awake?" I ask as I sit on Laura's bed. She sits next to me. "Well me and Ross were partying all night and when we got sober we did stuff." She quietly says blushing a bit."okay ew. " I chuckle. "Okay so why are you up?" Laura asks. "Uh were is Ross?" I ask trying to change the subject. Laura sits up a bit."In the bathroom,now stop trying to change the subject. Why are you awake?" She asks. I sigh."okay fine. Me and Riker were drunk and we somehow..." I trail off and she gasp. "You guys had se-" I cut her off before she could get that gross thought inside my head. "Mmmmmmm No! All we did was make out." I whisper the last part. She giggles." How do you know?if you were drunk?" She asks. Ugh I don't want to talk about this anymore I'm shocked.Ross hurry up in the bathroom and inturupt this conversation.

" uh I was still wearing my undershirt."

She nods. "I see." She says a little to loud.

"Laur who are you talking to?" Ross shouts from the bathroom."My sister!" She says. I could imagine him rolling his eyes. "Anyways I gotta go. " I fake yawn. "I'm so tired." I say getting up. "Wait I want to hear more!" Laura says getting up also. "I'll tell you later but I need my sleep.Goodnight sis." I say and quickly walking out and bumping into the one and only..."Riker."

///////////////////

Sorry I haven't updated this week I just was in a lot of pain because of my mouth. As you can see I got my wisdom teeth removed. Sigh.

I promise that I will update a lot tomorrow.

Please check out my new story"Campus killers"

-Stay beautiful-
M.S.R