-76-

-Laura-
"And strike!" I smiled as my red bowling ball hit all 9 pins for like the billionth time. "That's my girl," Ross winked at me and I take a seat next to him. Out while group was at the local bowling alley just hanging out. Everyone was there except for Maia and her boyfriend, she told me that they will be running late so we could just start with out her.

It's been quite a while since all of us had hung out with out any drama. I missed this.

Riker groaned in annoyance. "Laura stop cheating! It's not fair,"

I give him a weird look. "How the hell do you cheat in bowling?" I ask as Ross just sits there playfully rolling his eyes.

"That's something a cheater would say," Rocky pointed out before accidentally chucking the ball onto the alley. Our eyes widened. "Rocky!What the hell?!" Riker once again yelled.

"Okay guys, who agrees that Riker needs to calm the fuck down tonight?" Vanessa explained before taking a sip of her Sprite. "I think all of us," Rydel replied.

"What do you mean? I'm totally fine!" He yelled. "Um no you aren't," I assure him. "It's probably because he hasn't been laid since 1946" Ross laughed along with everyone else but me and Riker. "No, that is not why. I am fine, I'm just not in the mood to bowl,"

"Hello guys!" Maia greeted us, while walking towards out station. "Hey Maia, it's about time you came," Rydel joked as Rocky throws the ball again and it hits the gutter in a loud thud. Does this boy not know how to bowl?!

"Maia you made it!" I smiled while getting out of the arms of Ross,hearing him groan as I got up to hug her.

Then my mood all of a sudden changes when I see Eric behind her. "Um Maia, you should introduce us to your boyfriend" I whispered to her.

"I know, it's just I don't know what Rocky will think."

I pull away from our hug and give her a look. She nods.

After everyone had said hi to her she finally pulls Eric in front of her.

"As you all didn't know until now, this is my boyfriend Eric,"

-Rocky-
Once I walked back to the group Riker rolled his eyes at my pathetic bowling skills but I could care less about that. What I do care about now is why the hell Maia and this guy are here.

"Rydel who is he?" I whispered to her. "That's Eric,her boyfriend. You should meet him, he sounds nice."

No,I didn't want to meet Maia's boyfriend. I remember Laura telling me about how some guy named Eric cheated on her. Then I remembered him from the hospital a few weeks ago. He kissed her as a joke because they used to date. My eyes widened. That was the Eric that cheated on her. But then Laura forgave him just to make Maia feel better, but what if Eric is lying about being a new guy?

I then looked to Laura and my brother sitting next to each other, no personal space existing in their world at all. They were just holding hands and nothing else. I know how happy Ross and Laura are together, especially how happy my little brother is. He has never been so happy in his life ever since Laura came into it.

Why couldn't I have a happy relationship like that? All of a sudden someone taps on my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hi,I'm Eric."