-86-

A/n okay so, I'll probably regret doing this but..I've come to a point where I have lost, inspiration. Not in Raura but in myself and this book. I literally forced myself to write this chapter and that's no fun at all. Writing is supposed to be fun for me and something I want to actually do but now writing this book has felt more of a job and somethings I'm forcing myself to do. And I'm pretty sure we all saw this coming,I mean the book went downhill really badly and I just lost inspiration. I had no idea what this book was going to be about when I first wrote it and till this day, I STILL do not know what this book is about or where it is even going. I really hope y'all understand my decision of ending this book. I'm so sorry for those of you who enjoyed this book. It was fun while it lasted. Thank you, so freaking much for being here with me through out these last 86 chapters. I know I didn't make it too 100 like I said but, not everything lasts forever right? I'm not leaving wattpad, just this book. I love and respect everyone of you. I hope you like this last chapter.
Yours truly, Marlee.
------
Laura, wait you have to think about this!Well, you should think about this actually." I tried to tell my girlfriend as she angrily started throwing things in her suitcase. "Ross!My sister doesn't want us together. She doesn't want me to be happy!I can't-no I won't stay here if she disagrees."

"You can't just get mad at everyone who disagrees with us Laura,"

"You know what?Fine, if you don't want me to live with you then just say it. Okay?"

"No, it's not like that. What I'm trying to say is that I know you're going to regret this."

"Whatever Ross, I'm going to just live somewhere else on my own. Living in an alley won't be so bad."

I rolled my eyes, she was so damn stubborn. Thing was, I loved her way to much to not support her. "No,we'll take our things and runaway together. My house won't be an option because it's too close to here," I finally gave in. She sighed in relief with a light smile on her beautiful and pure face. "Now you're talking."
---
"England?!" I practically shouted as I started the car. Laura nodded her head. "I want to get as far away from everyone as possible."

"Laura, you're fucking crazy. I thought you meant like runaway maybe to Vegas or maybe even Arizona!Whatever, somewhere in the country." England?!I know Laura's always wanted to go there but now?

"Ross, I already booked a flight which leaves in three hours, the airport isn't far let's go."

"How can you leave your whole life behind for something so stupid?"

She frowned. "It's called making new memories, and I wanna make new ones with you."

"I'm not going to England Laura, no way."

Her lips parted. "But you said..you said you'd run away with me," she tells me. I shake my head. "I know that being in a relationship means making your other half happy and all but..I'm not going to leave my family and go out of the country. I also care about my own feelings." I reply. "Then what the hell is the point in running away?I'm doing this for us Ross."

"You aren't just running away from Vanessa, you're running away from yourself."

"I'm going to England." She stated. I lifted my head and looked down at her. "Then go," my voice almost came out as a whisper. "I won't come back," I can tell she was trying so hard not to cry. And so am I.

"Then don't come back," lies. Why am I doing this to myself?To her? Why am I saying the shit that's coming out of my mouth. "Okay then, if you want me too leave I will."

Of course I didn't want her too leave. "I'm not stopping you this time Laura. Go to England and start your new life, again."

"Are we-" she started but I quickly cut her off. "No, don't say it. Think of it as a very, very long break from each other." My voice was so close to cracking.

"But it's your life"

"I know, I just wanted you to be apart of it"

MY eyes fluttered open harshly, looking around to see darkness. Not complete darkness but as if there was a light following me. "Hey princess,you awake?"

"When did I fall asleep?" What the hell?Why did I just dream about me and Ross splitting apart? "Yeah, you were crying." He frowned through the darkness. "What's wrong?you changing your mind?"

Then I remembered we were in the car, on our way to Colorado, a place Ross and I figured would be nice to start a new chapter in our lives in. "Uh, no it's nothing, what did I miss?"

"Well, we are almost there. Maybe 3 more hours?You haven't been asleep for that long. Are you excited?"

"I'm more than excited, doing this is lifting a bunch of weight off of my shoulders. I feel so happy."

"Same, I feel happy knowing I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you" He admired after taking a quick glance at me.

"Yeah, we are finally leaving them all. Dove, Ariel, Sabrina and that town."

"Won't you miss Maia?"

I lightly smiled. "We'll talk everyday." I had told her about leaving with Ross, she was mad at first because of how I'll be leaving her alone with those idiots but she then got over it and was happy for me. I don't care if people think running away from home to be with your lover is a dumb bitchy move. Of course I'll reunite with my family one day, but not now. I want to be with Ross, more than I have ever wanted to before.

"I love you Laura, this will be a great change for us to start our own family.Our own life."

I smiled even wider at the thought. "I love you too Ross, I'm looking forward to what happens next."

The end|8.20.16

4 years later,
Ross and Laura indeed go to school in their new town. Met some amazing people in the process. Now that the two are adults and done from school for good, what happened next you might ask?

Well, Ross and Laura got very successful jobs, Laura as a great Lawyer and Ross owns his own bank society. Their lives are going great so far, sadly Laura couldn't have kids so they adopted a beautiful healthy baby girl named Vanessa. Speaking of Vanessa, after Ross and Laura got married there hasn't been a word left of her. It was almost as if she vanished from Laura's life, but defiantly not her heart.