-52-

-The next morning with Laura-
I was waiting for Vanessa to hurry up and finish doing her makeup. Remember last night when Ross thought I was upset at him? Well I didn't have the heart to tell him I was. It's really stupid though because I don't even know why. See? I'm upset at my boyfriend who loves me to death because he...I don't even know. I'm the most horrible girlfriend ever. Maybe it's because he's been really close to my dad ever since we got here. My dad is taking Ross away from me.

Let's look down at my life right now:
-my boyfriend cheated on me
-me and Ross probably broke up more than twice.
-Dove and Maia both like Ross
-Dove and Maia faked being friends with me just so they could get close to Ross
-they created a hate page for me
-the whole school thinks I'm a whore and cheating on Ross.
-I'm done with all of it

So yeah my life isn't the cup of tea at the moment but it's all I got.

I remember when everything used to be perfect. I had a best friend back in Arizona. Her name was Raini. She would have never done what Dove and Maia did. And my boyfriend;he would have never cheated on me like Ross. But never cared and loved me the way Ross still does. It's like I'm making the ultimate pro's and con's list. But for what? If I should move back to Arizona? No, I can't go that. I love Ross but I don't know what else is stopping me...
"Laura I'm ready, I called a cab so let's go," Vanessa stands in the doorway of my room snapping me out of my thoughts. "Wait let me say goodbye to Ross first," I say as I get up and walk into his room.

"I know I miss you too," he says. I was about to say something but I saw he was on the phone. I hid behind the door. To listen...

"I wish I could but I can't right now, I'm with Laura." He says to the other person on the phone. What? Who was he talking too. "You know I can't do that," he laughs. Can't do what?

"Okay bye I love you." And with that he hangs up. What did I just hear?! I felt my heart shatter so I run to my room to meet Vanessa. "Let's just-let's just go."

-Ross-
My called me saying that she misses means stuff. I've only been gone for like two days. She wanted me to come back tomorrow but I promised Laura I would stay for two more days. This was just like when we were in Paris. She would call me at random times. Once she was finally don't talking I say "okay bye I love you" and when I hung up I hear someone slam my door shut. But then, I get another phone call from my cousin?

-Laura-
Was Ross cheating on me? No I shouldn't think like that...but what if he was?!I feel like throwing up all over my blueberry pancakes I ordered from this little caffe called "the coffee shop" why shop though?And if you're wondering, that is the official name.

"So how is everything?" Our waitress named Zoe asked us. "This French toast is so good!" Vanessa moans as she shoves more into her mouth. "Yes everything is great, thank you" I explain. She nods and walks away. After that I see a familiar blonde walk in. Why was Ross here? I was about to go confront him until a girl I saw earlier sitting in a booth stood up and hugged him. I don't even now what to think right now. Vanessa was to busy stuffing her mouth with the strawberry's that she got on the side with her toast. I look over to them and when they finished hugging they sat down on the booth she was already sitting on. The girl he was with was beautiful to be honest. She had blonde hair and was tall.

I think they noticed that I was staring because Ross' eyes meet with mine. I quickly look down at my plate. That was awkward.

"Laura can I talk to you?outside?"His voice clear as day. He slid next to me on the booth I was sitting on. "Yeah I guess," was all I could say.
---
"Laura you don't think I'm with that girl or anything right?" He blurts out. Well you called her and I heard the conversation. You said you loved her and now you are going to have breakfast together?

"No." I reply. "I know that was you listening to my conversation on the phone with my mom," he smiles. My eyes widen and a wave of relief washes me. "Your mom?" I ask.

He nods. "Yeah and that girl, she's my cousin who lives here with her boyfriend." He confesses. I stood there shocked. "Please don't ever think I would ever cheat on you again. I know why you would've thought about it that way because I hurt you before but just know I love you and only you." He admits. I smile. "I know and I'm sorry it's just that I never want to lose you again and I feel like I already am and I don't know why," I say right before he crashed his lips on mine.

-Vanessa-
"Excuse me? Before I go, can I buy more French toast to take with me please?" I desperately ask. Zoe nods and walks away. "Where did Laura go?" I say to myself. I was so caught up on eating that I didn't pay attention to where she went. Oh well.

I look around and I see Ross,Laura and a girl. Hmmm. It looked like Ross was introducing the girl to Laura.

"Here is your French toast. Have a great day," Zoe says before she leaves but u stop her. "Wait you forgot the check!"

She turns around and smiles. "That fella over there payed for you,"
I look to where she was pointing and a guy who looked around my age was smiling at me. Uhh I have a boyfriend. "Thanks?" I say before I talk all of our stuff and walk to the car.

----------------

Yay another update for you and maybe more to come 😊

I hope you liked it

Don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow

Please read my newest book:
"When the Mean girl Wins"

If you go check it out I'll give shout outs.

-Stay flawless-
I love you
M.s.R