-26-

-Rydel-
It was raining when we got home. More like storming. I loved when it rained. You stay indoors feeling worm and cozy or play outside in it, feeling like a kid again. Laura left to her house to unpack. Ryan is moving to Michigan tomorrow and I can't help but feel bad for Dove. She told me long distance relationships never end up working out so they broke. School is starting in two days. So I might as well enjoy my break by eating and watching Netflix.

-Ross-
I still never told Laura what I did. It's making me guilty af.
Especially when I promised I would never hurt her when we started dating.
I need advice, all Riker did was make me feel bad.

*slap*
I hold my cheek. "Ow!Rydel" She had an angry look on her face. "Ross! What is wrong with you?!" I guess going to my sister for advice was way worse than I imagined.
"I don't know okay?" I sigh.  She shakes her head. "When did this happen?" She furiously asks. "On your birthday"

*slap*
"On my birth-Ross!" She yells. "How could you do this to her? She loves you." She says slowly. She does love me and I've been lying to her. I frown."I know, I love her too. You love her as well so that's why you aren't telling a soul. Got it?" She gives me a cold stare. "You are so stupid."

-Laura-
"It'll be okay," I say rubbing doves back as she sobs in the crook of my neck. "I'm going to miss him so much, we've been through everything together. And he - he's leaving me." I felt so bad, I would hate to be in her position. But I know Ross wouldn't do anything to hurt me.
(A/n only if you knew Laura)

-Vanessa-
I think I like Riker. I mean I know we will never be together because he likes someone else.
Sigh.
He would never like me back. I'm just that girl he argues with all the time. I have no other choice than to ignore these feeling towards him. At least my sister is happy...

-Ryan- 
My eyes flutter open. Today is the day. I sigh. It was still pouring out. I get off of my mattress. I had already packed all the sheets and bedding but I kept a blanket and a pillow for support. My older sister walks into my room. "The moving van will be here in a few hours so get ready and pack up the rest." Bridgette says. I nod. I didn't want to leave dove but I had to let her go.  She told me she never wanted to see me again because it was to painful for her. Even though that broke my heart, I understood. If it was the last day together I told her I wanted to spend it with her. But she just refused.
She was mad.Mad I didn't tell her before.

Only six more minutes. "Goodbye Ross" I say giving one of those bro hugs. He gives me a small smile. All of my friends were here except her. She didn't even show up. I say goodbye to everyone.

-Dove- 
I can't believe I overslept! I'm going to be late! Ryan will leave any minute. I run to my car and drive to his house which is five minutes away.

When I get there I frown. "You're to late, he just left." Rocky says coming behind me. A tear rolls down my cheek. "I'm so sorry Dove" Maia says giving me a hug. I look at the empty house and sigh. He's gone. To my lunch I forgot my umbrella and it started raining again.  "I'll see you guys at school" I say walking into my car. Rocky and Maia give me a weak smile and walk to her car.
I can't cry over him anymore.
I won't.

Hello loves. Did you like the chapter? I'm going to update again today so be ready for some drama.

Don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow

Please check out my story "Their high school story"
Also I'm one vote away from 600 votes on my Raura and Auslly one shots so please check those out to.
I love you all...

-Keep smiling-
M.S.R