-3-

Laura-

Me and Ross drove to my house in his car,jamming to the music from the stereo.He pulled up in my drive way."Ok,when should we start the project?"I say hopping out the car."Now?"he says walking up to my house.I shrug."Sure I guess."

"OK.So since were supposed to act like a married couple I was thinking we should act like a married couple."

"What are you saying?"I ask really confused." What I'm saying is,in order to get an A we need to do this the right way."

"Um,ok.Still confused."I say. "Kiss me,"He says.I widen my eyes."Wh-what?"

"Just do it,haven't you ever kissed someone?"He asks.I nod."Yes but-"

"I don't know if you heard Laura,but our teacher wants us to do this the whole year.So might as well get used to me.Now kiss me."

-Ross-

Its true that we have to do this the whole year but I actually did want to kiss Laura.I see her hesitate." Ok.'' She leans in slowly,I do the same.Her lips combine with my.I open one of my eyes to see if her eyes were closed.And yet they were.We both smile through our six second kiss.Laura slowly pulls away."Was that so hard now?"I joke-She smiles and kisses me again.

Later that night I was sitting in my room.I called Connor to see how he did on the first day married to Ariana."Oh,dude she's a brat.I can't do anything with her.I'm so going to fail this class all because of you."He says in the phone."Why'd you have to get a divorce."he ask.

"I bet Laura didn't even want to be your partner,she doesn't even know you."

"Your right,so how'd you do?"Connor asks.I smile at the thought of what happened after school."Uh,you know.We talked a lot and maybe kissed,a few times."

"God for you,but I gotta run,so bye."

'Bye."I hang up the phone and get up from my bed.I go to my balcony and see if Laura was in her room.And there she was,as beautiful as ever.She was studying. I decided to tryand scare her.I quietly jump to her balcony.Her glass door was cracked open.Good thing she turned around on her bed.I tip toe into her room.I instantly belly flop on her bed.Laura quickly turns around,and I could tell she had a mini heart attack."What the hell?!Ross!"Laura slaps my chest as I start to die of laughter.I start to calm down and lay down next to her."You scared me."She says.

"I know,that was my plan."I chuckle as she rolls her eyes.

"What are you doing here anyways?"Laura says getting under her covers."I don't know,just wanted to see you."I get under the covers and turn her lamp off.Laura gets closer to me."You know that when your dad finds me,hell kill me."Laura smiles and closes her eyes."If he was here,my Dad is in New York for a few days."

"And your mom?"

"L.A"

I nod and wrap Laura in my arms.We both start to drift asleep.

-Next morning

"Laura,wake up."

TBC....